• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you still using Whatsapp?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Telegram never heard before. Long time ago likely not many people are using.
For chatting tool have to join in the crowd to use the most popular, unless you are talking to yourself :p:biggrin:

It doesn't work that way for me. I don't chat with the masses. I only send messages to people who matter to me. Those on my preferred contact list have all installed telegram in order to receive and respond to my messages.

Don't be a sinkie sheep and just follow the crowd. Telegram is far more secure.

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way , telegram does not feature h/phone numbers so if you do mass chat eg with other owners of your condo then you would have to get their numbers individually if you want to talk to just a few of them.

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also unlike watsapp, you dont get any indication that you have messages when you connect to your network but have to open the application to check for messages

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one best for boss Sam

Attachments

• HK-802.jpg
    HK-802.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 255

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
funny how would you know it is really secure.

Nothing is 100% secure but I did a bit of research and I have to conclude that anything which is encrypted has to be more secure than a message that isn't encrypted.

Telegram has offered a prize to anyone who can hack a telegram message.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way LINE sucks because they haven't fix a bug issue.

After changing your profile pic, it doesn't stay and will keep changing back to your old one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

By the way LINE sucks because they haven't fix a bug issue.

After changing your profile pic, it doesn't stay and will keep changing back to your old one.

But the way, you must be a sinkie using it in a sinkie way.. Nobody has this problem except u.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing is 100% secure but I did a bit of research and I have to conclude that anything which is encrypted has to be more secure than a message that isn't encrypted.

Telegram has offered a prize to anyone who can hack a telegram message.

OIC for this research I said Well done and up your points !
Not sure why sometime when I wanted to add points to some bros, including you this time, a message says "you must spread around reputation before giving it to Sam Leong again" ?
What does this means ? I never give you points before ?

Last edited:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the way, you must be a sinkie using it in a sinkie way.. Nobody has this problem except u.

By the way bull shit is what i do in internet forums since 2003. If i dislike a product or person, i can say anything i like to discredit it so u are a novice and moron to take what i say seriously hahahaha