• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we proud of what happened to the PRC drivers?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We pledge, "To build a democratic society based on justice and equality!' but we repatriated 29 Chinese nationals who came to work as bus drivers in SMRT. Why? Because they have the ballsiness to fight for their rights to fair wages and bettet living condition. We also jailed Bao Feng Shan for 6 weeks for being vocal "threatening comments" while talking to his bosses!

Many may sing praises for SMRT and Ministry of Manpower (and other ministries involved) for their damaging retort to the bus drivers. But I'm ashamed. By such drastic and righteous (legal?) actions against the bus drivers, is the government trying to show that we Singaporeans are saved from mayhem and hell-fire of the PRC drivers? Or is the message to Singaporeans: "Yo! SingaSuckers, don't mess with me! You hear! It's my way or the highway!"

Geddit?

Have a heart, man. I remember when Tan Chuan-Jin, rambling in Parliament about the sacrifice he has to make as a Minister. Choking over his words, he said (yes, it is in the Hansard): "I'm pained by the knowledge that I'll miss the many moments when my children are growing up and time with my family. My parents are not getting any younger. Those moments missed do not return. Ever... In time I will look back and there will be gaps. But that's life. I'm not sure how one considers it a privilege to miss these precious moments. It trivialises all of us who do cherish these."

Read more - http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.sg/2012/12/are-we-proud-of-what-happened-to-prc.html

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very proud. There will be serious repercussions that will force Singaporeans to be employed into these areas with human working terms, or else.........

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're serious impacts on the morale of the other workers in all industries and utilities services.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First we hab de papies running de cuntry like a company...nxt we hab some ex army indian chief running it majiam like SAF...not happy oni throw u inside de guardroom!! Isn't it a fucking great cuntry to live in...:wink::biggrin::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Actually I don't care what happened to the prc drivers.

Anyone shares the same view?

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition Supporting hypocrite. Look at his last article, he was condemning PRC strike now the govt take action he complain. Loser

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are strikes illegal in the first place?

Actually they shouldn't be. It is a normal vent of pent-up feelings and emotions.

But Singapore prides herself on orderly behaviour and a society that functions. When strikes take place, workers are not at their workplace doing their job, it is disruptive and bad for business and the image of the country, that's why in Peesai, gahmen is no-no to strikes. There has to be alternative avenues for workers to voice up, I don't know whether these blokes did or not.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a flying fuck what happened to the Ah Tiong drivers..

Frankly speaking I'm happy that these FT farkers showed their true colours and bite the hands the feeds them..

The PAP were the ones that created this mess of importing these crude barbaric uncivillised Ah Tiongs to this country.. Let them sort out the mess themselves while we enjoy the free comedy show put up by SMRT, MOM and NTUC..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I don't care what happened to the prc drivers.

Anyone shares the same view?

hi there

1. bro, to much extent.
2. me too; i have been working with prcs day in day out in sheepishland & chineyland.
3. most chins are just like dogs, go where there is money.
4. kosong conscience, kosong compassion kosong morale hoh!
5. i can bet on it that there are already contractual terms and things in the employment agreement.
6. likewise, i have done such legality in sin & chineyland.
7. it is those chins in the mainland that choose to "ignore" what were legally acknowledged & agreed upon.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a flying fuck what happened to the Ah Tiong drivers..

Frankly speaking I'm happy that these FT farkers showed their true colours and bite the hands the feeds them..

The PAP were the ones that created this mess of importing these crude barbaric uncivillised Ah Tiongs to this country.. Let them sort out the mess themselves while we enjoy the free comedy show put up by SMRT, MOM and NTUC..

........and the show must go on

jw5

Loyal

hi there

1. bro, they are the land and the people of extremes.
2. some of the kindest and smartest people you can find anywhere in the world are in china.
3. so are some of the most rude, uncouth and cunning.
4. one amazing thing I found out was their ability to argue for hours on end something with totally no logic.

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't beat this in HKG when it comes to argue for hours with Tiu Lei Lo Mei..@#$%^&* :biggrin:

[video=youtube;YlceZwjLmJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlceZwjLmJI[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

strikes are illegal because ball-less sinkies made it to be.

They got no balls to fight for their rights and let the govt screw them, and this is the result.

Stay away from sinkie is the best. let them coward away till they can't even move.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Your loved one has a heart attack. You rush him/her to hospital. When you get there, you find the hospital staff have "refused to go to work" without any warning whatsoever. Your loved one dies. How would you feel?