• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we obsessed with Goh Meng Seng?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of threads in this forum dedicated to/involving Goh Meng Seng is astonishing. I guess we're obsessed with him? Myself included since I started this thread. What's wrong with us?

deepbluesea

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-doubtly, GSM has became a forum-known opposition figure due to his constant present and leveraging this forum as his favorite ground for passing his lonely time in his tiny IT shop...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. My response on GMS and his doings are exactly the same as what i said about Sun Xu. In any other country, GMS will probably get rotten eggs thrown at him wherever he goes, or beaten up. Sinkies are too civilized.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition supporters don't like what he said because he is telling the truths that they don't like to hear.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The obsession is unhealthy. Anyway, the cyberbullying is not working. He seems to be growing stronger and more defiant.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with us?

deepbluesea

Well, half the threads were started by it, no? But I wonder if it is healthier to be obsessed with a person or an entire party, or be obsessed with other trolls like Clinton666, Leetarbah and Namqiong.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Opposition supporters don't like what he said because he is telling the truths that they don't like to hear.

Conversely, PAP supporters love him because he makes PAP look better than it is by his doggedness in his attacks.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, half the threads were started by it, no? But I wonder if it is healthier to be obsessed with a person or an entire party, or be obsessed with other trolls like Clinton666, Leetarbah and Namqiong.

Obsession is clearly undesirable. But yet we can't seem to ignore GMS, he pops up routinely and annoys almost everyone, yet we can't seem to ignore him. If he is attention-seeking, which I think that's what he is, he has been EXTREMELY successful. And he owes his success to US.

So this is my crazy proposal - WE COMPLETELY IGNORE GMS. That means, we do not reply to him, do not mention him. We FORGET him. To me, this is the only way to deny him.

with regards
deepbluesea

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng is the most xia lan opposition wanna be politician around considering that he has not won a single seat in his life and not even half close to being a NCMP. Go figure people

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think we are obsessed with GMS.. But the problem is, he's too obsessed with the Workers Party..:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not really growing stronger.. Its just that, GMS got a skin as thick as a Rhino...:eek:

Just tell him not to eat in Hougang, Hainanese Curry Rice, the 'ah pek' there wants to take him to the cul de sac for a litte tete a tete & maybe dump him into Sungai Serangoon to swim with the craps''oops! crabs!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another newly created clone... GMS sure loves talking to himself

Personally, I am alright with it posting with its new nick/clone as long as it stops irritating me. It can be anti-WP all it wants because this nick has no history of being otherwise unlike the real name.

That shows it is concerned with its personal name's reputation (as much as there isn't much left) and perhaps this is also a sign that electoral politics is still very much on its cards. Who knows the change is recent given that TJS has been wanting to form party and SPP is lacking in numbers. Just wondering why it woke up so late and after all its stupid comments are trending worldwide now and any damages are irrepairable as Scroobal said.

The only thing that came to my mind was how proud it was all these years of keeping to one nick/real name, and we remember what it recently said - "I have never changed, as principled as ever". But what else hasn't it said that it could not live up to and forummers have pointed out so many. So there.