• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs taking over the sell nude industry?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jurongkechil why you no ask Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演害人fake kena thrown eggs in Taiwan cb got puck puck sound? Because you are Cantonese dog son of prostitute that’s why. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tell your whore mother to do that. Obviously she open leg big big give birth no teach raised bastard bully Pui!
And of course evil doer deny their real origin. Remember @k1976 tell lies his mother is hokkien when he forgot he said hokkien women are sluts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
夜场小姐 actually very pitiful. Not all are materialistic. but over time in their jobs, they become so.
You Cantonese dog son of chicken are so fake. On one persecuting me hokkien virgin as chicken while on the other hand pretending to be kind say chicken are poor thing. As usual everything you accused me is what you are: LATEST FAKE KINDNESS Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretend that you know who she is ? That way she will not think that you're interested in her, right ?

And if she says she doesn't know you, die die also must compound the misunderstanding in order to prolong the conversation.

As long as she responds and continues to respond, your objective is achieved.
Act like a small boy asking this to get your 小弟to answer to your sneaky objective. So same as your @musclepower clone ask small safebox good enough protection or not thread indeed. So same as @nightsafari asking about strawberry in who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

夜场小姐​

Tsk tsk tsk I knew it you despicable Cantonese dog son of 夜场小姐will do this to up chicken threads around when I post cancer threads. 一边拿人好处一边污蔑骚扰给你好处恩将仇报的广东狗。 hey Cantonese dog when are you going to swear if I am a virgin not c夜场小姐that lost virginity like your admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH? Don’t forget your Malaysian favorite words 你的身体很诚实。真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@meaninglesslife why you don’t harass your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude but persecute me virgin as 夜场小姐?Is open leg big big sell nude more high class than 夜场小姐?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed don’t forget your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche are what you criticize 夜场小姐 as materialistic. And you are right non materialistic women like me have ZERO possibility of sell nude sell cb.