• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are ACS / ACJC good schools and/ or horny schools?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a popular belief that says ACS boys like convent girls.
Double confirm?

Vivian Balakrishnan - ACS
Tan Chuan Jin - ACS
Leon Perera - ACS
Tharman Shamugaratnam - ACS
Cheng Li Hui - ACJS

Nicole Seah - holy, innocent convent girl from CHIJ.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heartland school not safe.
There are a lot of chio, busty, and easy ah lians.
Cheng Li Hui was from Bukit Panjang Government High School.

cheng-li-hui.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bt Panjang Gov Highis consider as top neighbourhood school in 1990s

So she got the 3 Bs: Beauty, Brains, Boobs.
Can also do blowjob and breastfuck. That would be 5Bs.
Now hope more people can understand why Tan Chuan Jin fell for her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every school is a good school, and every school is a horny school. Your social restrictions cannot defeat youthful hormones. Look at those convent girls... the more you suppress something, the more it rebounds and retaliates with a vengeance.

物极必反, something to ponder for those Abrahamic religious turds.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every school is a good school, and every school is a horny school. Your social restrictions cannot defeat youthful hormones. Look at those convent girls... the more you suppress something, the more it rebounds and retaliates with a vengeance.

物极必反, something to ponder for those Abrahamic religious turds.

I had tried at least 6 CHIJ gals during my younger days. I can tell you that they aren't that great a fuck compared to the ones from neighbourhood schools.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had tried at least 6 CHIJ gals during my younger days. I can tell you that they aren't that great a fuck compared to the ones from neighbourhood schools.
Were you from elite or neighborhood school ? Did they find you a good fuck ? :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elite or not they are tuition kids too. I can only tuition maths. Poor peasants...

But pure luck. Was given a set of past 10 years series exam questions from tutor.. come in helpful...

Then study it carefully notice the patterns set by examiners, evil BE Cambridge...

6 important compulsory questions and 4 selective questions.. these 4 questions take turn to come out...
That means I guarantee minimum Credit scores in my pocket... then can aim for A or B score 90% destination got chance... tikum tikum guess which questions come out this year...

Instead of guessing, hey.... It become I know answers all questions... magic.... spot on..

From now forward every courses I take good chances of get distinctions in most subjects... same methods of evaluation...

No need to go Elite schools to get A scores...