• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

apple live!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think battery life is 18 hours.

That's shorter than a typical Asian working day... leave home at 6 am... leave office at 6 pm... dinner and drinks till 10 pm.... fuck a whore till 12 mn... get home to wife 1 am... total = 19 hours.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's shorter than a typical Asian working day... leave home at 6 am... leave office at 6 pm... dinner and drinks till 10 pm.... fuck a whore till 12 mn... get home to wife 1 am... total = 19 hours.

So come home at 1am...fuck wife till 2am, I guess that is recreation right? the rest of the hours are work day related? ha ha ha ha

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i still have my made in china $20 watch i bought on a cruise. it's in a drawer, and it's still running. :eek:

My Lolex bought in 1983... still going strong after all these years... serviced every 6 years. The cost of each service is more than the base model of the Apple Watch.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Lolex bought in 1983... still going strong after all these years... serviced every 6 years. The cost of each service is more than the base model of the Apple Watch.

Cannot understand why anyone want to wear a LOLEX?? Apple watch gold edition US$17,000....a new age of "ah bengs" & "ah tiongs"...the age of the "ah tiongs"...ahhhh tiongs tiongs huh huh ( sang to the tune of "The age of Aquarious"...were you an ah beng once? with the permed look etc..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Cannot understand why anyone want to wear a LOLEX?? Apple watch gold edition US$17,000....a new age of "ah bengs" & "ah tiongs"...the age of the "ah tiongs"...ahhhh tiongs tiongs huh huh ( sang to the tune of "The age of Aquarious"...were you an ah beng once? with the permed look etc..

My Lolex is the cheapo model... all stainless steel.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Lolex is the cheapo model... all stainless steel.

back to my shift. this is the $20 watch i bought on a cruise. still good.

image.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The really wealthy folks wear a humble, functional watch.

Rolex and other fancy watches are for insecure people who are overcompensating for their personal deficiency.

Roman-Abramovich-001.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are you kidding me? A gay shit watch cost $17k???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try to sell online for 200k. Someone bought a USD5 watch from some suburb USA and sold for few hundreds USD.

will do. and buy the next cheap watch on the next cruise. i don't wear any watches as i can't stand anything loose on my body except clothes. but on cruises, a watch comes in handy as they don't provide clocks in the cabin, nor do they have mobile service (thus the clock on the mobile does not sync with network time). after the cruise, the watch goes back in the drawer.