• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple Iphone 4S 64GB... Can Trust or Not ???

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

Thanks for your mail.

the Brand new Apple iPhone 4s 64GB cost you ($550SGD) only including the shipping fee to your doorstep without any problem or any hidden charges,

The Apple iPhone 4s 64GB is brand New factory Unlocked 100% original not clone or china ones.

The Apple iPhone 4s 64GB come with 1 Year international warranty and 6 month return policy.

The Iphone 4s 64gb is made in USA/CALIFORNIA here is our company Apple certificate issued to us by the Apple and also approved by the government for you to know you are buying a brand new factory unlocked Apple iphone 4s 64gb 100% original not china not clone ones.

How many unit will you like to buy?

what color will you like to buy?

NOTE: BUY 2 GET 1 FOR FREE

waiting for your best respond.

Thanks

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
499048111_47e43a8af3.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can always see the same trend whenever people get cheated. The trend is victims are the ones who always 贪小便宜

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Spore Applestore is selling a 4s 16GB model for $948
The HK Applestore is selling the same model for HK$4,288
The Malaysian Applestore is selling it for RM$2,199

The iPhone 4S is very, very popular. Why would anyone sell it so cheaply:confused: There's alot of scammers out there.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirm scam. probably some scammer posing as a woman. email seller and you will trace the source to africa or indonesia.

yelan

How much does an iPhone 4s cost if you already have another contract?
I want an iPhone 4s for Christmas but I already have a phone and my contract isn't up for another year. My parents wanna know how much it will cost for the phone total.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOHOR BARU: A man thought that he had bagged a great deal when he bought a smartphone via an online portal at a good price.

Manager Faizal Hussin, 41, bought the iPhone 4S smartphone for RM1,750, instead of its original retail price of RM2,400, from a seller named Jay One on Jan 3.

When the package arrived on Jan 6, he opened it and found a toy smartphone, a used paintbrush and a Chinese language novel, all wrapped in pieces of newspaper.

Faizal then called the seller, who promised to replace it, but did nothing since then.

“I cannot even use the paintbrush as it is hardened with paint and I do not know what to do with the Chinese novel,” he said at the Consumer Claims Tribunal here yesterday.

Tribunal president Maznah Haron issued an order for Faizal to be compensated the RM1,750 within 14 days.

She also advised Faizal to make a police report after the seller failed to appear at the tribunal.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/2/14/nation/10730023&sec=nation

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Andriod is worth putting any money in these days. Android is the current #1. Apple was the ex-#1 now they are OUT.:biggrin: