• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal for next-of-kin to come forward

KarJuaKoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Appeal for next-of-kin to come forward

20130215.141333_mrloh.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Feb 15, 2013

Police are appealing for the next-of-kin of 54-year-old Loh Kee Tat to come forward.

Mr Loh had passed away on January 28, 2013 at the National University Hospital.

The next-of-kin or anyone with information on the deceased can call the police hotline at 1800-2550000.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says in chinese: 半路认亲戚!me lah! me lah! :biggrin: but must 1st check how much he worths lah!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very deep,hokkien dont understand:biggrin:

lianbeng translates in ingris: 半路认亲戚 = halfway acknowledge relative lah! :biggrin: such incidents always happen in hospitals and nursing homes. all the while the patient is in hospital nobody visited him but when he is pronounced dead suddenly so many people claim to be his sons and daughters lah! all for his money and will only lah!

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[
QUOTE=lianbeng;1427961]lianbeng translates in ingris: 半路认亲戚 = halfway acknowledge relative lah! :biggrin: such incidents always happen in hospitals and nursing homes. all the while the patient is in hospital nobody visited him but when he is pronounced dead suddenly so many people claim to be his sons and daughters lah! all for his money and will only lah![/QUOTE]

Now i understand liao.thanks bro lianbeng for the simple inglish:biggrin: