• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone wnat to play ping pong at Horne Road

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a shop at Horne road started by an elderly who is an enthusiast , I pass by everyday and see how enjoyable this game is, reminds me of the time when I was very young use to play this game. I would like to start playing again and was wondering if anyone out there want to join me. Looking for sincere kaki - picking up a healthy game to pass time.

cheers

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's also another place great for ping-pong too at 1 Parliament Pl, Parliament House, Singapore 178880, can call for enquiry - 6338 2900

Requirement must wear all white.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After play tired, can go H81 lavender take a shower :biggrin:

If it is fully book, you can try Fragrance or go Jalan Besar...pay $x entrance & go to the shower stalls...is the coffee shop near to the SINgapore pools, still there? where you can place bets.... with those sitting the coffee shops...

Why go Horne Rd play "ping pong"?? a C.C. is near there too....the maids on off days go to the places near to HORNe Road to play "ping pong" with their Indians or Banglas...

:biggrin:

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play over there because I work there leh. thanks for all the colourful response ... haha but really if anyone interested I think it is a good exercise

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play over there because I work there leh. thanks for all the colourful response ... haha but really if anyone interested I think it is a good exercise

I use to play PING PONG when I was young, China players like, what's the name, "liang" something was my idol once....crazy enough to own a butterfly bat, with special rubbers on two sids of the bat, one for fast spin & the other slow, done by that Sports shop ( forgot the name) along Bras Basah Rd ( long gone) & use only the best 'PING PONG BALLS", own a few bats, the one I described only used for tournament ( aka "tanchiak" for $$ or meals), others for casual game...now the game is known as Table Tennis.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use to play PING PONG when I was young, China players like, what's the name, "liang" something was my idol once....crazy enough to own a butterfly bat, with special rubbers on two sids of the bat, one for fast spin & the other slow, done by that Sports shop ( forgot the name) along Bras Basah Rd ( long gone) & use only the best 'PING PONG BALLS", own a few bats, the one I described only used for tournament ( aka "tanchiak" for $$ or meals), others for casual game...now the game is known as Table Tennis.

Last time I played ping pong was as a student. It was at a church a stones throw from Bras Basah.
It was memorable because it was the 1st & last time I played the game.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a shop at Horne road started by an elderly who is an enthusiast , I pass by everyday and see how enjoyable this game is, reminds me of the time when I was very young use to play this game. I would like to start playing again and was wondering if anyone out there want to join me. Looking for sincere kaki - picking up a healthy game to pass time.

cheers
isnt there a ping pong associaiton there?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time hdb void decks got ping pong tables and you need to bring your own net (5 bucks from neighbouring bookstore)....some use their slippers to form makeshift net.
Butterfly, double happiness bats were the de riguer brands....the well off kids use nittaku.
Have to find a non windy day to play else you need good skills to play against a headwind.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After play tired, can go H81 lavender take a shower :biggrin:

knn u ppl talking about ping pong game, not ping pong show hor? :biggrin: ...talking about ping pong show, nowaday thaikok still got or not har? normally cums package with tiger show rite?

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn u ppl talking about ping pong game, not ping pong show hor? :biggrin: ...talking about ping pong show, nowaday thaikok still got or not har? normally cums package with tiger show rite?

You can tahan when all those thai girls shoot the ping pong balls from their pussies and the ball lands on your face, head? I saw once and never went in again.

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time hdb void decks got ping pong tables and you need to bring your own net (5 bucks from neighbouring bookstore)....some use their slippers to form makeshift net.
Butterfly, double happiness bats were the de riguer brands....the well off kids use nittaku.
Have to find a non windy day to play else you need good skills to play against a headwind.

Yep those were the day when I played, still a teenager and really enjoy the game with my childhood friend.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Damn suaku never know ping pong cannon exists.

[video=youtube;2MWt1xaLUL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MWt1xaLUL8[/video]

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tahan when all those thai girls shoot the ping pong balls from their pussies and the ball lands on your face, head? I saw once and never went in again.

Bananas best as a projectile. Goldfish is good when it comes out still swimming.