• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone interested in having a sugar mommy?

ghost

Alfrescian
Loyal
it
Received a WhatsApp message saying that rich sugar mommies are looking for some real fun and can pay $4K per session. So I replied, and I was told that they were the hook-up or middleman. After all the exchanges where I gave them a fake name, age and location, they told me to transfer $400 to them as membership fees. I told them I have no money but can pay from the 4K after the session. They said cannot. So I told them that I must first go and sell my backside to get that 400 to pay them. He asked me why so jialat 400 also don't have. I blamed it on Corvid. He asked me to text him when I have the cash to pay. And we left it as that. Anyone has similar encounters? Who are these filthy rich sugar mommies? Some scam blokes with a handphone and a laptop?
it's a scam

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif