• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Recommendation For A HD Set-Top Box?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since MediaCock will be shutting down their analog transmission soon, can any brothers here recommend a good HD Set-Top box to connect to my TV. I don't intend to buy a new DVB TV yet because both my PIONEER Plasma and PANASONIC LED TVs are still in good condition.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so fast meh..............most new LED tvs no have DVB-T2 tuners built-in..........many LED tvs no have digital tuners even

they starting new digital broadcast but analog will continue for 2 years minimum............

set-up box can buy outside meh ? not buy from MDA ah ? how much ah ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah.................people ask you about set-up box then don't talk about other things lah......................

what if you ask people where got sell good apples.................people tell you buy durian ?

choonway

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah.................people ask you about set-up box then don't talk about other things lah......................

what if you ask people where got sell good apples.................people tell you buy durian ?

Simple. Because what people want may not be what they need.