• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Alan Tam fans out there?

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.starplanet.com.my

Thursday August 21, 2008

Alan Tam set for birthday bash

KUALA LUMPUR: Alan Tam is looking forward to celebrating his 58th birthday this Saturday with his Malaysian fans.

Hong Kong’s veteran entertainer, who was in town yesterday, will be performing tomorrow and on Saturday at Genting Highland, and said his birthday wishes were for world peace, fewer natural disasters and “a yummy cake”.

“I never remember my own birthday, but being in the entertainment business has meant that many people keep reminding me,” he said.

Tam, who has always been active in charity work, added, “I’ve told fans to donate the money they intend for my birthday gift to the (China) disaster victims.”

n_31alantam.jpg
Birthday boy: Tam's concert will be staged at Genting’s Arena of Stars this weekend.

He hopes to donate proceeds from his concert to the disaster victims.

His Malaysian concert is themed Be a Joyous Man, after his latest album, which is also his first Mandarin solo album.

The Alan Tam 2008 Concert Live in Malaysia, organised by Star Planet, will be at Genting’s Arena of Stars.

The Friday show starts at 9pm and is set to continue past midnight so that fans may join in his birthday celebrations, while the Saturday show begins at 8pm.

For details, call Star Planet (03-92833667) or visit www.starplanet.com.my

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
What??? 58 years old??? that will be only a year younger than our dear microsoft here... i thought he is always 25 years old every year?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought he is always 25 years old every year?? :biggrin::biggrin:

U tot.... wrongly. :biggrin:

We r highlander... Age doesn't mean anything 2 us...:p

Cum 2 tot of it, last time i attended Alan's concert r bk in the 80's... If in SG maybe i go n watch...:o

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
dont pretend to be a highlander when u are not ok..
you are a vampire.. must drink blood wan.. highlander no need to drink blood wan .. :biggrin: :biggrin:

attend concert and listen to 80s song also not bad... if he got concert then u and RC can go Parktor together and watch his concert lor.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

We r highlander... Age doesn't mean anything 2 us...:p
Cum 2 tot of it, last time i attended Alan's concert r bk in the 80's... If in SG maybe i go n watch...:o

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if he got concert then u and RC can go Parktor together and watch his concert lor.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

NNH which kapoh tell u my gf is Rachel Chua?? Alamak nxt time dun tell u burger anything...:mad:

Alam Tam chinese song abit cmi leh... His chinese pron hear until quite kang kor...:biggrin: Miss the Wynner concert last time.... Hope they hav another 1 soon...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attended his concert b4 ... in sg ... last decade ...

but @ dat time, he oredi sort of 'retired' ... he sang his newer songs ... was hoping dat he would sinng more of his older 1's n was disappointed ...

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Rk talk monkey language... u also can understand?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rk case is the same as you... he treats her as sayang... she treat him as roberthead also..
ah dawn say i am the chosen one....only love me :biggrin: :biggrin:

Err... Wait! Wait! RK told me the same thing too...:confused: How many Dawn Yang around ar? :confused::biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ok...before someone come in and Diap us..we run...
but must post something about alan tam first before run.. if not people will still chase us and diap us. :biggrin: :biggrin:

this is one of his song i like...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEhET-Q30kY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEhET-Q30kY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dun chg subject... How many? :biggrin: KNN we ot frm Alam Tam concert to Dawn Yang... Better run... :biggrin::p