• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any ah Hia ever drink untiL bLackout and can't recaLL what you did ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yess; i am guiLty of that tiLL today..each time teLLing myseLf to controL controL ; but hack , once
the jiu is served , the same oLd shadow starts creeping out ! ~..
:o
:eek:
:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend who many years ago after KTV multi bottles of brandy, steadily drove me home and then drove home himself. The next afternoon, he called me and asked what happened last night? Did I drive him in his car back to his home, then myself took a taxi back to my home? All he could remember was up to the time we left the KTV to the carpark. Incredible driving skill, wasn't it? He could drive me home and drive himself home without accident and didn't know what the hell he was doing and remembered nothing! There's one more incredible tale of such that happened to me a few years later with my brother and gang. To be continued next episode. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every drinkers have incredibLe taLes ; either to share , or try to forget ~..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yess; i am guiLty of that tiLL today..each time teLLing myseLf to controL controL ; but hack , once
the jiu is served , the same oLd shadow starts creeping out ! ~..
:o
:eek:
:biggrin:

How about waking up naked in an unfamiliar place? You are alone on a large, luxurious bed, your clothes have been neatly folded, and you can hear classical music playing faintly from a distance.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about waking up naked in an unfamiliar place? You are alone on a large, luxurious bed, your clothes have been neatly folded, and you can hear classical music playing faintly from a distance.
That cannot be hell. Got to be Heaven.:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You watched to much 80's Chinese movies Liao ~..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many times I've drank till I puked, but never till I blacked out or can't remember what I did. I always knew what I was doing, just that when I am that drunk, it didn't bother me what I did; no matter who was looking.

Cheers!

ps. Don't Drink And Drive, you might spill your drink.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incredible driving skill, wasn't it? He could drive me home and drive himself home without accident and didn't know what the hell he was doing and remembered nothing!

That was me too when I was younger, just concentrated on two red lights floating ahead (tail lamps of car in front) and tried to keep constant distance

:oIo: :oIo: Imagine an old slow man like me crossing the road for supper. Sure no more old man. Become dead man! :mad: :mad:

Last edited: