• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar Ibrahim speaks at Singapore Summit

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) leader Anwar Ibrahim spoke at the Singapore Summit on Saturday (Sep 15).
He touched on race-based politics, Singapore-Malaysia relations as well as his relationship with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

The man is a first-class politician and leader.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIFFERENT WORKING STYLES

For Singapore, the problem is we in Malaysia (are) not so business-like, but also (stress) the cultural angle, which we feel that Singapore lacks - strict dollars and cents, rule and order. I mean you work among neighbours, the relationship should transcend that a bit. But I don't think that it is something substantial, too prohibitive in terms of forging that sort of relationship.

MALAYSIAN POLITICAL LEADER ANWAR IBRAHIM

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tremendous respect for him, his wife and their family. First class people, and Mudland is lucky to have him as PM in two years.

Concur...and he has suffer much. Perseverance is rewarded. Sincerely hope he maintains a sibling-like feeling for Singapore. Of course, it takes two hands to clap or make a handshake. It can be seen that he was highly regarded and respected at the Summit.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Concur...and he has suffer much. Perseverance is rewarded. Sincerely hope he maintains a sibling-like feeling for Singapore. Of course, it takes two hands to clap or make a handshake. It can be seen that he was highly regarded and respected at the Summit.
From what I have observed, he is a warm and friendly person with strong values and integrity. By nature, he is not a bastard.

I like the last part where Ho Kwon Ping mis-spoke that Anwar will be given lunch when he comes back again as "Prime Minister of Singapore." Freudian slip? :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I have observed, he is a warm and friendly person with strong values and integrity. By nature, he is not a bastard.
I like the last part where Ho Kwon Ping mis-spoke that Anwar will be given lunch when he comes back again as "Prime Minister of Singapore." Freudian slip? :biggrin:

...Hahaha...on an international stage...but I LOVE it and appreciate the sLEEp. Was it a slip?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have tremendous respect for him, his wife and their family. First class people, and Mudland is lucky to have him as PM in two years.

Anwar is articulate learned humble respectful and has his ears close to the political ground! He is certainly a fighter in every sense of the word. Most importantly, he has a certain respect for Singapore; although just a pricky pee-sai in many other Asean leaders' opinions.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is the root of all problems in umno and malaysia. He created " money politics". Used money to buy votes. First to kick out umno deputy ghafar baba. Then after, used money to bring umno into sabah.
By the way, his father is 100% tamil. Like the mak cik. Lbgt's in malaysia will rejoice if he gets in power.