• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti Govt ppl - Pls shut and be be grateful!

TedDibiase

Alfrescian
Loyal
Critics, what have you got to say now?

Letter from Lionel De Souza

I REFER to Today’s headline “Mas Selamat arrested” (May 8).
Allow me to publicly congratulate and thank Singapore’s Internal Security Department (ISD) and Malaysia’s Special Branch for the excellent and protracted investigation and cooperation that led to the successful arrest of Mas Selamat Kastari.
With him now safely in police custody, pray, anti-government critics, what have you got to say now?
Those who had a field day criticising the Government and the ISD, and audaciously challenging DeputyPrime Minister and Minister of Home Affairs Wong Kang Seng to resign, you have said your piece last year and now,in shame, you must remain silentforever.

------

U all better diam diam now hor!:mad:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allow me to publicly congratulate and thank Singapore’s Internal Security Department (ISD) and Malaysia’s Special Branch for the excellent and protracted investigation and cooperation that led to the successful arrest of Mas Selamat Kastari.
With him now safely in police custody, pray, anti-government critics, what have you got to say now?
Those who had a field day criticising the Government and the ISD, and audaciously challenging DeputyPrime Minister and Minister of Home Affairs Wong Kang Seng to resign, you have said your piece last year and now,in shame, you must remain silentforever.

------

can u let people PLP!!

It is his right to PLP, evidently he want to have the same benefit as Shin Min Editor in case in future he car accident and kills someone - only gets 1 day jail term.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u let people PLP!!

It is his right to PLP, evidently he want to have the same benefit as Shin Min Editor in case in future he car accident and kills someone - only gets 1 day jail term.

its the PAP who lost the terrorist in the first place.
and its not the PAP who re-captured him. its the malaysians who did it.
Malaysia Boleh!!!!.

well I pray for him, lest one day the PAP shifts the blame on him if MSK escapes again or Changi Airport gets a Sep11.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
16kyq1k.jpg

"I am no doubt the greatest PAPee balls carrier of my time"
"I am aware MSK's capture was a joint effort by IND-MSIA-SIN, but to prove we are world class standard, we were swift to claim FULL credit for it."
"I am also aware that MSK was nabbed while he was sound asleep in a secluded kampung house in Skudai, Johor."

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/9/nation/3870930&sec=nation

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lionel De Souza is a PAP dog. They feed him a few scraps, and he writes all these pro PAP comments to all the local media. Lionel, why u dun just tell people that u are an ex cop, middle aged, used to work for the Secret Societies Branch, and now working as a Private investigator. Would people hire u knowing u are a PAP cocksucker? Be honest with your clients.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionel De Souza is a PAP dog. They feed him a few scraps, and he writes all these pro PAP comments to all the local media. Lionel, why u dun just tell people that u are an ex cop, middle aged, used to work for the Secret Societies Branch, and now working as a Private investigator. Would people hire u knowing u are a PAP cocksucker? Be honest with your clients.

why am i not surprised.
an ex-PAP prostitute still trying to cover up and praise his ex-pimps employers to high heavens.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm grateful when MSK escaped and managed to organize several of the JI cells for 1 full year before he his being caught by MALAYSIAN POLICE.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

------

Lionel De Souza is a PAP member and I have understand he was earmarked for Ministerial position in the future.

His display in this letter, if its really written by him, shows he is out of his depth in understanding what is actually happening.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... With him now safely in police custody, pray, anti-government critics, what have you got to say now? ...
ah lionel ...

if ah mas had nt escaped @ all in ze 1st place, den u wud nt hv any critics! ...

y ah mas hd escaped wen he shud nt? ... lidat u oso dun criticise 1 meh? ... :rolleyes:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can this silly LIE-NOL dude tally up the billions in economic losses that should never have been incurred from locking down the custom before barking?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

------

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, as the days drag by, I am beginning to wonder if he will ever be handed over to Singapore, if at all and we all know Malaysia is a Muslim country, why would they betray Islam?

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal

Together We Can Make A Difference! = Boh Song Teo Mai Kong = Shut Up & Sit Down = Don't Praise Myself = It's Time To Go Home

Last edited:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm grateful when MSK escaped and managed to organize several of the JI cells for 1 full year before he his being caught by MALAYSIAN POLICE.

ok fair enuff. i would be more grateful if there will be an attack carried out by these very same JI cells on this pathetic lying red dot.