• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid racial comment

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can't go on like that. We must have the right to offend or people will get into trouble left and right.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes you think Chinese does not bathe in the morning?

Many of these retards come up with stupid baseless allegiations. They also say chinese don't brush teeth. Sounds so dumb and stupid. All cos kelings stink naturally and are filthy somehow chinese need to be the same.

muderfarker

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian workers of course smell bad... any race who work in the sun will smelt bad. and indians also smell naturally bad becasue of the food they eat not becasue they are dirty or never bathe

but chinese people is well known really never bathe and generally got damn sick filthy habits, like pickin nose and other things. i think naturally they don't smell bad, but its is because they are dirty that they smell bad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indian workers of course smell bad... any race who work in the sun will smelt bad. and indians also smell naturally bad becasue of the food they eat not becasue they are dirty or never bathe

but chinese people is well known really never bathe and generally got damn sick filthy habits, like pickin nose and other things. i think naturally they don't smell bad, but its is because they are dirty that they smell bad.

:biggrin: hi clone mudfucker. Kelings also pick nose and never bathe but the problem is even if they do bathe they still stink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that I see you and ALamaking are both smelling each other's ass like long lost dogs!

wow! 3 replies seems like you have a guilty conscience. Actually what's so bad about being screwball's dog and ass licker? He's so highly esteemed being his dog actually improves your status by miles.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't beat you in yr constant drivel and racist shit. pls go bury yr face in AMK's arsehole. He's waiting for you - anxiously.

wow! 3 replies seems like you have a guilty conscience. Actually what's so bad about being screwball's dog and ass licker? He's so highly esteemed being his dog actually improves your status by miles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't beat you in yr constant drivel and racist shit. pls go bury yr face in AMK's arsehole. He's waiting for you - anxiously.

what kind of Mf give you a nick like Jah Rastafuck when you are a Chinese. Must be chap cheng oy!

I see you cannot even manage a comeback when i killed you totally with the scroobal comment so you had to make some stupid comment on me not being pure chinese. :rolleyes: By this logic looking at your nick kingrant you probably aren't fully human but part dog. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you are really smarting from my mind games. You are acting like a bitch on heat. Go find AMK to fill yr ass.

You cant even tell diff between a dog's balls and AMK's balls.

Moderator huh? what you do? moderate AmK's cum isit?

I see you cannot even manage a comeback when i killed you totally with the scroobal comment so you had to make some stupid comment on me not being pure chinese. :rolleyes: By this logic looking at your nick kingrant you probably aren't fully human but part dog. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see you are really smarting from my mind games. You are acting like a bitch on heat. Go find AMK to fill yr ass.

You cant even tell diff between a dog's balls and AMK's balls.

Moderator huh? what you do? moderate AmK's cum isit?

ah i didn't see your reply cos i guess you wanted to slip pass me. Retard the only mind games you ever played was when your uncle played hide the sausage when you were a child. After mentioing of screwball you just went totally berserk. Hey don't worry i'll tell screwball not to cheat on you again.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the most smelliest person I've met is an ang moh, wah lau... they can dun bath for days, they dun bath often during cold period, they thought no need shower here also, wah piangz ehh....
Well guess the term "chow chee bye" was coined for the angmo char bo in mind..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so sorry you are so jealous everytime I agreed with scroobal and not you, because you mostly come out with useless drivel. You went ballistic after i called you a cocksucker and balls carrreir of AMK. Then you zapped me when you can't win at mindgames. Again, I agree fully with Scroobal that Sam is carrying the joke too far when he made you the Moderator. haha..LOL..You should me moderating your own stupid racist drivels instead.
I suppose you must be filled with a inflated sense of yr own ego and importance being a Moderator. Actually we are all laughing here at the great joker! Hahahahahahahahaaa...

PS. You shld emulate AMK..see how quiet he is.

ah i didn't see your reply cos i guess you wanted to slip pass me. Retard the only mind games you ever played was when your uncle played hide the sausage when you were a child. After mentioing of screwball you just went totally berserk. Hey don't worry i'll tell screwball not to cheat on you again.

Last edited: