• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid app for daft Sinkies

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtff

Knn, Limpeh only knows to log in SBF,

Simi LJ apes, Limpeh not interested,

Knn, Simi LJ QR Code apes, Knn

Knn, who is the MF who came out with all these LJ CCB apes? Knn

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess. Its labelled as a " tech" company while nuclear power submarine makers are " bricks and mortar".

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The yuu Rewards Club is a free platform created by minden.ai, a tech venture founded and backed by Temasek.

https://sg.linkedin.com/company/minden-ai

https://www.minden.ai/

minden.ai is a technology venture founded by Temasek in strategic partnership with DFI Retail Group and coalition partners BreadTalk Group, DBS Bank, PAssion Card, Mandai Wildlife Group and Singtel. We are on a mission to redefine the engagement between brands and consumers in Southeast Asia.

In other words, a venture by the various PAP cronies. Where do I sign up? :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you cant even trust physical banks sometimes....trust a bank out of thin air? no thanks

The brand name is TRUST, you can safely trust it. :biggrin:

By the way, this 'Trust' digital bank is a collaboration with NTUC Fuckprice and Stanchart. I believe there are two more digital banks, one of them is from high SES Tiong Jack Ma. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The brand name is TRUST, you can safely trust it. :biggrin:

By the way, this 'Trust' digital bank is a collaboration with NTUC Fuckprice and Stanchart. I believe there are two more digital banks, one of them is from high SES Tiong Jack Ma. :cool:
if the app is “thrust” or “tryst” i may sign up.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can’t be worse than apps which remind u to drink water

https://www.lifestyleasia.com/sg/be...er-tracking-apps-that-help-you-stay-hydrated/

Hydration is key to staying healthy. So here are some useful apps that will help you keep track of your water intake and make you want to drink even more water.

We’ve been told to drink at least 2 liters (or around 8 glasses) of water daily. Not that big of a deal right? But with the busy lives we all lead, it can be tough to maintain the habit of drinking water consistently until our body shows signs of dehydration. This can be concerning since we drink water on a daily basis but have no idea how much of it our bodies are adequately getting.

So how can you ensure that you’re still getting enough water throughout your busy day? These free apps will help you track your water intake (and make your life easier too).

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The creativity and innovation have stuck on the other side of the pendulum.

n the past they were used for the constructive ways to improve human lives. Now they are used for destruction. Data privacy and human values are simply buried to come up with such stupid ideas ever to steal all personal data ever.