• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Sinkie assaulted a ASP, Ssgt and a Sgt police officers

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What only 3-1? must be the idiot woman asp thinking the drunk pacik (name sound malay hor?) can makan. instead of waiting for reinforcement, she must have decided to arrest with just another 2sgts as backup and had her breasts pressed for her troubles.

i tot SPF's SOP must be at least 5-1 or more? i once drinking beer in a serangoon central kopi shop with a friend. a drunk keling was slapping his wife/gf in one of the corner table, the drink operator call polis, took them 15-20min to arrive in 3 mata cars and 7 polis surrounded the keling and cuff him without an incident. saw one of the mata was my sec school classmate and tease him loud loud that need so many manpower just to arrest a drunk. he can only lan lan smile...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What only 3-1? must be the idiot woman asp thinking the drunk pacik (name sound malay hor?) can makan. instead of waiting for reinforcement, she must have decided to arrest with just another 2sgts as backup and had her breasts pressed for her troubles.

i tot SPF's SOP must be at least 5-1 or more? i once drinking beer in a serangoon central kopi shop with a friend. a drunk keling was slapping his wife/gf in one of the corner table, the drink operator call polis, took them 15-20min to arrive in 3 mata cars and 7 polis surrounded the keling and cuff him without an incident. saw one of the mata was my sec school classmate and tease him loud loud that need so many manpower just to arrest a drunk. he can only lan lan smile...:biggrin:

siao ah 3 vs 1 and one of the 3 might be a female but it's still more than 1 person.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't the cops here be like this US vegas cop, you don't comply with his orders you get arrested.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bmL4s1JwsJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't the cops here be like this US vegas cop, you don't comply with his orders you get arrested.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bmL4s1JwsJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my friend from SPF told me he kana investigate for hurling fuck you to a criminal. The man make a complaint to MHA and my friend was told that the department take this seriously and he was now pending investigation. WTF?? Under LHL soft rule over sinkie, no wonder we see more and more daring crimes and assault on police officer!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited: