• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Example Of ''Soul'' Being Swapped....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so if you're supposed to have a permanent soul...............why do people go crazy or suffer from amnesia..........people also woke up from their coma and totally having the same experience as the guy below.................

Michael Boatwright was discovered unconscious in a Motel 6 room in February, but when he awoke could not remember anything about himself, recognize even his own reflection, nor how to speak English. His driver's license says he was born in Florida and served in the U.S. Navy, but he has no memory of his life to date and only converses in Swedish to doctors with the help of an interpreter.

His current persona of Johan Ek, clashes with the Social Security card, passport and veteran's medical card he was carrying.

'He's kind of a blank slate,' said Lisa Hunt-Vasquez, the social worker assigned to track down relatives and help piece his life back together.

Searching on the Internet, Hunt-Vasquez has learned so far that Boatwright was a 3D graphic designer who taught English in Japan for 10 years and then in China for four.

For Boatwright, the sheer frustration and confusion of the whole ordeal is maddening.

'When I look at the photos, I see my ex-wife and my son ... my mother and grandmother, but I don't recognize them. I don't know them,' he said.

'Sometimes it makes me really sad and sometimes it just makes me furious about the whole situation.'