• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ann Kok going for PRC dick

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
ak.jpg

Good stuff being benefited by this foreigner, are you happy now!

LOLOL...My ccb muther would be so happy. Now, she can hv me all for herself w/o Ann Kok as the competition.

My ccb muther's abalone is totally dried up but what to do?

Got a hole for me, I HAPPY already.
LOLOL

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes its not bcos our local boys didn't have a shot, but maybe she's been played many times over, screwed many times inside out, till she's now already a ripe & matured sexperienced lady. n she's looking for naive in-sexperienced boy boy to lay, so she can feel like a virgin again.

knowing sg is such a small island, chance of bumping into an ex is very high, so now she aiming for PRC which is slimmer chance.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes its not bcos our local boys didn't have a shot, but maybe she's been played many times over, screwed many times inside out, till she's now already a ripe & matured sexperienced lady. n she's looking for naive in-sexperienced boy boy to lay, so she can feel like a virgin again.

knowing sg is such a small island, chance of bumping into an ex is very high, so now she aiming for PRC which is slimmer chance.

China is a country that export almost everything you wanted.

Including PRC pussy and dick.

The Singaporeans older men goes for the young PRC pussy.

So the Singaporeans older women got no one to go after them, so they had no choice but to go for the younger PRC dick.

But the women doesnt know is that the younger PRC dick once had enough of them, will go back for younger PRC or Singapore pussy too.