• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry Girlfriend Rip Off His Balls

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man’s scrotum

<cite id="yui_3_4_0_24_1334329555533_302" class="byline vcard">By Taylor Bigler - The Daily Caller | The Daily Caller – <abbr title="2012-04-06T19:28:05Z">Fri, Apr 6, 2012

</abbr></cite>Talk about a ball buster.

An Indiana man was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after his scrotum was the victim of a vicious attack by an ex-girlfriend, The Smoking Gun reports.

The victim told police that his former girlfriend, Christina Reber, stormed into his apartment as he was innocently sitting at his computer. Reber, who he had severed ties with a few days earlier, first struck him on the head and then grabbed his scrotum and began “squeezing as hard as she could.” Naturally, he told officers that he “was in incredible pain when [she] grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.”

The police report indicates that the scrotum area was “completely torn loose from his body.” Reber reportedly “refused to let go of his scrotum,” but that the victim was finally able to remove his balls from her vice-like grip.

As if the story isn’t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries.
In an interview two days after the incident, the man told police that after his ex was done breaking his balls, his family jewels are so swollen that he is unable to work, and he isn’t sure if there will be permanent damage.

Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with a misdemeanor domestic battery.

http://news.yahoo.com/angry-ex-girlfriend-goes-ballistic-rips-off-man-192805232.html

<cite id="yui_3_4_0_24_1334329555533_302" class="byline vcard"><abbr title="2012-04-06T19:28:05Z"></abbr></cite>
Ouch!:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
fwah, this is serious. Don't under estimate the craziness of some women. They can appear innocent, lovey and obedient. But if you push the wrong button, god help you....and your balls. :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They rip your balls you theirs out too.

Its really fucking weird. They can go to the extend of ripping a guy's balls out, snipping off his pecker (Bobbitt). Such gory genital mutilation! I have yet to hear of an angry husband/bf chopping out tits, or tearing a pussy apart (intentionally of course).

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its really fucking weird. They can go to the extend of ripping a guy's balls out, snipping off his pecker (Bobbitt). Such gory genital mutilation! I have yet to hear of an angry husband/bf chopping out tits, or tearing a pussy apart (intentionally of course).

Ahh bro I have something even worse a man can do.

A mother whose eyes were gouged out by her partner today said that the hardest thing was knowing she would never see her children's faces again.

Shane Jenkin, 33, who has a history of violence, subjected 32-year-old mother-of-two Tina Nash to a sickening 12-hour attack at her home in Hayle, Cornwall, leaving the attractive blonde completely blind.
Surgeons removed one eye and could not save her sight in the other, after the 'vicious' assault in which Ms Nash was suffocated and left with a broken jaw and nose, Truro Crown Court heard.

article-2129225-129450C0000005DC-594_306x423.jpg

article-0-129426A6000005DC-259_306x423.jpg

Devastated: Tina Nash, pictured left speaking out today, and right before the attack, said she missed 'the things people take for granted' like seeing the sea and sky

Callous Shane Jenkin could turn like 'flicking a switch' and was on a five-year pub ban for violence.

He was excluded from a pub in 2010 after punching a policeman, a pubwatch chairman said and one Penzance barman said Jenkin had previously tried to gouge out a man's eyes during a brawl.
Ms Nash faced the cameras for the first time today since the vile attack, after attending a hearing last year hiding behind large, dark sunglasses.
In a statement released after Jenkin admitted GBH with intent in court this morning, Ms Nash said she was glad he had 'at least taken responsibility for changing my life forever'.

She said: 'I think the hardest thing is the fact that I'm not going to see my kids' faces again.'
Her sons, who were aged 13 and three at the time, were in the house on the night of her violent ordeal.
'I actually feel that if my kids weren't in the house that night, I wish that I wasn't still here,' she added.

'He has taken everything from me and robbed me of one of the most precious things in life - my sight.
article-0-12942779000005DC-459_306x423.jpg
Vile: Shane Jenkin, 33, assaulted his girlfriend in a 'premeditated and vicious attack'

'I miss the things which people take for granted the most such as seeing the sky and the sea.
'I truly feel that, when he was strangling me, he was trying to murder me.'
Heavily-built Jenkin, of Hayle, Cornwall, who is thought to have been a part-time lorry driver, was originally charged with attempted murder but admitted GBH in court today.

He will be sentenced next month with two psychiatrists present.
Outside court, Inspector Chris Strickland of Devon and Cornwall Police said it was the most 'harrowing' case he had ever worked on.
Ms Nash, who had bravely faced Jenkin in court at a previous hearing, said she had been left feeling 'buried alive, claustrophobic and not in control of my life' by the assault.
Abusive Jenkin had been violent towards her before, but she had stood by him and even helped him to get out of jail.
She said she hoped he was not 'buzzing' at the thought he was last person she ever saw and admitted to wondering if he was 'bragging' about it.

The scarred woman warned other victims of domestic violence to 'get out before it was too late', saying she had thought she could change her partner, but that he had only got worse.
'I actually look forward to going to sleep because in my dreams I have sight. It's when I wake up that the truth hits home,' she said.

'Some days I just don't want to get up but I'm determined to provide a future for my children and this is my motivation.'
Sobbing as she spoke out in an interview with the BBC, Ms Nash said: 'I feel like a ghost. i can hear everyone around me, but I can't even see my own hand in front of my face.'
The 32-year-old confessed that her confidence had gone as she has no idea what she looks like following the loss of her eyes. 'This isn't me,' she added. 'I miss the world, I just miss everything.'
She said that Jenkin had shouted at her that the attack was her own fault as she lay bleeding and in pain on the floor of her home.
Ms Nash said she did not understand how he could hurt someone he cared about, and that she could not forgive him for not trying to help her.

article-2129225-12944EBA000005DC-1000_634x475.jpg
Suffering: Ms Nash is led into Truro Crown Court by a police officer last year, her damaged eyes covered by sunglasses

Despite losing her sight in both eyes, she will need further surgery to repair her damaged eye socket, after weeks spent in hospital at the time.
Ms Nash was discharged from hospital shortly before her 31st birthday last year and began re-learning how to DJ without her sight.
Relatives of Ms Nash said they were 'shocked' at what had happened to the 'friendly' and 'outgoing' young woman.

Det Insp Strickland, of Devon and Cornwall Police, said Jenkin carried out a 'premeditated, sustained and vicious attack on a defenceless woman'.

'Our view is that Jenkin deliberately strangled Tina into a state of unconsciousness in order that he could inflict these terrible injuries,' he said.

'Tina's life will never be the same and her lifelong disability will be a constant reminder of the attack.

'Her injuries were so shocking that friends who saw her soon after the incident found it difficult to stay in the room.

'Tina has displayed incredible strength however and has shown great desire to be able to care for her two children despite not being able to see them as they grow up.
'We would publicly like to thank the members of the public from Penzance and Hayle who helped us locate Jenkin when he fled following the attack. Their help was invaluable to our inquiry.'
Ms Nash's friends and family, who said at the time that Jenkin had been drunk on the night of the attack, have been fundraising for her in the west Cornwall area.
Her friend Lisa Nicholls, from Penzance, said: 'Tina can’t thank everyone enough for their goodwill and all their messages. She is so overwhelmed.
'She keeps saying, "it’s only me, it’s only Tina".'
Today it emerged that Jenkin - who has the word 'Outlaw' tattooed on his forearm - was serving a five-year ban from pubs in Penzance after repeatedly causing trouble.

One landlord, who did not want to be named, said: 'I have certainly thrown him out of a few pubs over the last decade.

'He was on the pubwatch scheme for violence and general drunken behaviour, just generally obnoxious. He was serving a ban until 2015, a five-year ban.

'Smaller members of staff would be quite intimidated. He disappeared when I threw him out but he was aggressive with it.

'Everybody was obviously horrified when they found out what he had done.

'It should have been picked up he was going to do something - he wasn't a full ticket.

'He was a general trouble maker, he'd start fights and get drunk.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boyfriend-GOUGED-eyes-out.html#ixzz1rwWbb4xJ

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ahh bro I have something even worse a man can do.

A mother whose eyes were gouged out by her partner today said that the hardest thing was knowing she would never see her children's faces again.......

What a beast of a man! But he didn't mutilate her boobs and privates. I am inclined to believe that men truly love boobs and pussies!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The recent murder of that 25 year old woman is an indication that sometimes you least know the person who sleeps with you.