• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANGMO SAUSAGE LOVER IRENE NG COMPRAIN PAY NOT ENUFF, QUARREL WITH NETIZENs ONLINE !!!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
311041_149695775125179_100002542727275_239377_1634233830_n.jpg

303515_149699371791486_100002542727275_239383_1681575197_n.jpg

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ANGMO SAUSAGE LOVER IRENE NG COMPRAIN PAY NOT ENUFF, QUARREL WITH NETIZENs ONLINE

She is trying to twist and turn again.

1. Annual salary for UK MPs is 65,738 pounds while annual salary for Singapore MPs is S$156,000. She should not be converting S$ into pounds unless she is inviting the UK MPs to stay in Singapore. Costs of living in UK is higher (6 pounds for a fucking bowl of porridge last time I was there).

2. Secondly, mean salary in info and comms industry 17k!!! Sure or not. Those in the IT line please tell me leh. I should have taken IT during my NUS days. Most middle managers are probably getting closer to 6-7k a month. I am not too sure though. I went to salary.sg and if someone is making 17k a month, he/she is the top 10% wage earners in Singapore. At 13k a month, it is top 6.2% of salaryman in Singapore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ANGMO SAUSAGE LOVER IRENE NG COMPRAIN PAY NOT ENUFF, QUARREL WITH NETIZENs ONLINE

It's true that UK MPs are given offices, not one but two each. One in Westminster and one in their respective constituencies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The stupid cunt forgot one thing. UK MPs are full time position, and many work 60 hours a week or more serving their constituents. The reason they have a allowance is because the country is much bigger than Singapore, and they have to keep a second residence in London during parliamentary sessions. For example, an MP from Manchester cannot just take the taxi or MRT to work in London. They have to fly back and forth. In Singapore, MPs don't have this isssue. And Irene the Stupid cunt did not mention that many MPs in Singapore are working mostly at their jobs such as lawyers, drs., etc while devoting at the most 5 hours a week to their MP jobs. So, in effect, their overall income is much higher than a UK MP. If they break this down on an hourly basis, the Singaporean MP will earn almost 8 times as much. Its incredible that a cow like her cannot understand this. Does she really think a Brit will pay same as a Sinkie for an MP. Please, only got one country of suckers like that in the world.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

All our PAP MPs are mere douchebags, scumbags, and money grubbers.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's true that UK MPs are given offices, not one but two each. One in Westminster and one in their respective constituencies.

All our PAP MPs are mere douchebags, scumbags, and money grubbers.

You may wonder why the Westminster Parliment is so huge and long.

thumbnail.aspx

It houses the offices of more than 600 MPs and their staff.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

You may wonder why the Westminster Parliment is so huge and long.

thumbnail.aspx

It houses the offices of more than 600 MPs and their staff.

Wow... how can our MPs be compared to UK ones? They worked full-time while ours are part-timers.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does Irene Ng think that her lower MP vis-a-vis British MPs an issue and thus she feels justified if she does not give 100% to her MP work? If not, why bring up the pay of British MPs?

If she thinks she is under-paid, why doesn't she resign from PAP and get for herself a job that pays her more?

If she thinks British MPs are paid much more, why doesn't she quit Singapore and go be a British MP?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

make no mistake, all politicians are crooks. uk, usa, singapore anywhere.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...osed-the-MPs-expenses-scandal-day-by-day.html
How the Telegraph investigation exposed the MPs' expenses scandal day by day

And all governments are evil!

Download the whole book. Written in the 1980s, even more relevant today.
http://mises.org/books/whathasgovernmentdone.pdf

What Has Government Done to Our Money? by Murray N. Rothbard

Introduction to Fourth Edition by Llewellyn H. Rockwell
I. Introduction by Murray Rothbard

II. Money in a Free Society

1. The Value of Exchange
2. Barter
3. Indirect Exchange
4. Benefits of Money
5. The Monetary Unit
6. The Shape of Money
7. Private Coinage
8. The Proper Supply of Money
9. The Problem of Hoarding
10. Stabilize the Price Level?
11. Coexisting Moneys
12. Money-Warehouses
13. Summary

III. Government Meddling With Money

1. The Revenue of Government
2. The Economic Effects of Inflation
3. Compulsory Monopoly of the Mint
4. Debasement
5. Gresham's Law and Coinage
6. Summary: Government and Coinage
7. Permitting Banks to Refuse Payment
8. Central Banking: Removing the Checks on Inflation
9. Central Banking: Directing the Inflation
10. Going Off the Gold Standard
11. Fiat Money and the Gold Problem
12. Fiat Money and Gresham's Law
13. Government and Money

IV. The Monetary Breakdown of the West

1. Phase I: The Classical Gold Standard, 1815-1914
2. Phase II: World War I and After
3. Phase III: The Gold Exchange Standard (Britain and the United States)

1926-1931
4. Phase IV: Fluctuating Fiat Currencies, 1931-1945...
5. Phase V: Bretton Woods and the New Gold Exchange Standard

(the United States) 1945 1968
6. Phase VI: The Unraveling of Bretton Woods, 1968-1971
7. Phase VII: The End of Bretton Woods: Fluctuating Fiat Currencies,
August-December, 1971

8. Phase VIII: The Smithsonian Agreement, December 1971-February 1973
9. Phase IX: Fluctuating Fiat Currencies, March 1973-?

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UK MPs campaigned, debated and fought to win erections...Singapore MPs?

Wait till Irene Ng win the erection 1 on 1, then we proceed to discuss the 2nd point on the agenda - that is about part time vs full time.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL... I like the the title ''Angmo Sausage Lover Irene Ng''... Ha..Ha..Ha..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did Peter Mandelson really say those words or did she conjure them up?

Yes, UK MPs work their butts off. Imagine you're an MP in the furtherest town away from London. They have to travel weekly back and forth. Singapore MPs only face the traffic/MRT jams they've created.

I think some even have underground passages to parliament.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, UK MPs work their butts off. Imagine you're an MP in the furtherest town away from London. They have to travel weekly back and forth. Singapore MPs only face the traffic/MRT jams they've created.

Now, I am waiting for the damage control and spin doctors for Irene The Cunt Ng to come out and defend this Facebook comments. First, they will try and delete it from Facebook. Failing which they will say she was quoted out of context. Finally, it will be blamed on some kakia assigned to do her Facebook, say that guy made a mistake and put wrong comment in there. All this is PAP SOP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Irene ''Scottish Sausage'' Ng: Mandelson who attended one of our PAP meet the people sessions last night, said he has never heard of MPs in any country who work so hard :eek:

Shameless bitch taking the opportunity self praising herself and the PAP.... What the fuck of hard work has the PAP did all these years except to exploit the blood sweat and tears of the natives to fuckin enrich themselves and their lackeys... If the PAP MPs do work hard like what this bitch had claimed, then there would not be any overcrowding in our Public transports, no spillage of many foreign thrash in our country.... In fact the Oppostion MPs are the ones who must be praised for they are the dedicated ones who worked triple hard with all odds being stacked against them... Fuck you Irene Ng...:oIo:

Last edited:

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Irene dear Irene,

I can't believe you work as a scribe for one of the world's most established bastions of independent and investigative journalism and write such tripe.

1. Have you asked yourselves what the visitng MPs didn't say?
That we had the world's second longest political detainee after Nelson Mandela? That Mandela had a lawyer who could speak publicly while Chia couldn't while behind bars?

2. That even Scotland has a freer press than Singapore's monopoly and their journalists and advertising salespeople have to work a lot harder than your fourth estate does?

3. The MPs speak up more openly and fearlessly and even vote against their own party's platforms at times - how many times have you done this - or were you dancing to His Master Voice?

4. Are you telling me that the PAP Branches don't raise funds or donations for their Meet the People sessions and that the Peoples Association and their community centres receive no government fundings or grants to enhance government policy?

5. If you have to work so hard for so little then it's time you resigned and got paid what's due to you. Then again, I thought that a plate of Char Kueh Tiow daily is all you're worth according to Goh Chok Tong or small beer according to Lee Kuan Yew - you obviously have a grudge and disagree with them don't you?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not happy can always quit, that is what my boss tells me, and also pay not enough go and get another job which is higher paying, no point complaining that is what my boss tells me,, I hope OLD Man and Pinky tells her that,,,if not those 2 ARENT doing their job, but of course they havent been doing their job for years,,but 60% is happy with their performance

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now, I am waiting for the damage control and spin doctors for Irene The Cunt Ng to come out and defend this Facebook comments. First, they will try and delete it from Facebook. Failing which they will say she was quoted out of context. Finally, it will be blamed on some kakia assigned to do her Facebook, say that guy made a mistake and put wrong comment in there. All this is PAP SOP.

Police will investigate then drop charges

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Of course Peter said those words, but did he mean it? Or was he being sarcastic? He is the original spin doctor in British politics, so everything that comes out of his mouth must be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe this Gay Jew want to porlumpar Irene, and ask her to bring him to Desker road later for some bapok action.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is trying to twist and turn again.

1. Annual salary for UK MPs is 65,738 pounds while annual salary for Singapore MPs is S$156,000. She should not be converting S$ into pounds unless she is inviting the UK MPs to stay in Singapore. Costs of living in UK is higher (6 pounds for a fucking bowl of porridge last time I was there).

2. Secondly, mean salary in info and comms industry 17k!!! Sure or not. Those in the IT line please tell me leh. I should have taken IT during my NUS days. Most middle managers are probably getting closer to 6-7k a month. I am not too sure though. I went to salary.sg and if someone is making 17k a month, he/she is the top 10% wage earners in Singapore. At 13k a month, it is top 6.2% of salaryman in Singapore.

she just as bad as sharon au now. covert to singpie dollars, the UK ministers still get paid less loh, and they have to govern much bigger areas!