• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mor with a Cute Thai Gal

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, that is right. I can say Singaporean males are a very lucky lot. Ang mor need to travel long distance to go to Thailand and for Singaporeans, it is just a 2 hour flight and if one can afford it, go there every month.

not just $$ but time off as well.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
She might be a prosititute...

angmor_thai1.jpg

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats kind of disgusting! She looks like one of the thai fls from xiaobai's stable a year and a half back! lols.. name was candy. if anyone could remember?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, that is right. I can say Singaporean males are a very lucky lot. Ang mor need to travel long distance to go to Thailand and for Singaporeans, it is just a 2 hour flight and if one can afford it, go there every month.

yeah fully agree on this part..:biggrin:

thai seafood and chicken very cheap.. can always drop by over the weekend for a cheap romp..:biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats kind of disgusting! She looks like one of the thai fls from xiaobai's stable a year and a half back! lols.. name was candy. if anyone could remember?

What's so disgusting?

1) If you can remember an FL's name and from which OKT which I assumed you would have patronised about 1.5 years back, you would have probably been having one of the best time of your life back then man.

2) So what if someone here can remember her? You want her photograph to PCC? Then why not use the attached photo in the thread to PCC? Same thing what. You can just substitute her name to Candy.

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if a SG gal who worships a Ang Mo dick is call a SPG, so what do you call a Thai girl who does the same thing?? :confused:

very very very big difference

thai girl will want farang to pay them to fuck them

spg will fuck angmo for free

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
very very very big difference

thai girl will want farang to pay them to fuck them

spg will fuck angmo for free

Point taken, but that is if you are treating the thai gals like WLs. Better not do that, you might offend the TS. :o

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's wrong with singapore girls? why must go for angmohs? in the end, kena played out...then come crying home for mama. singapore girls look down on singapore men and then regret marrying angmohs.something wrong with these girls.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction: SPG will pay angmor to fuck them.

When I was in Singapore, 14 years old girls were were giving sex for free to me........... but I was scared of the rotan.

Anyway, even my present girlfriends (i.e. girls who were my friends), wanna screw for free. I even have a girl who is willing to fly to my location and stay for a week to screw everyday, or be my mistress for a week.

Something is going wrong with the SIngapore gilrs...I don't know what?

Maybe somebody can help me.:confused:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand....I find the guy ugly looking.......is that what the girls can find now?........I thought girls had better standards?

I guess ...due to market crash...choice is limited?

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand....I find the guy ugly looking.......is that what the girls can find now?........I thought girls had better standards?

I guess ...due to market crash...choice is limited?

wrong, cus Sillyporean man still groping abt in darkness over watever crumbs in Sillypore they can find, and the girls in Sillypore r being treated like Superstars cus of the luxury of choices of men due to the shortages of girls here and many r blinded by the beauty of the girls here that they didnt bother to venture overseas to broaden their prospective, thus the girls overseas due to the abundance of girls vs guy ratio that they have to settle with whatever crumbs they could find back home :rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you are looking for the really classy good looking puyings then it is probably worth the airfare to BKK, especially the beautiful Lukrengs (mix Thai with Ang Mor blood):smile:

However I must agree with you, everyone is not lucky. We are god damn lucky.
Those who have to travel to thailand to look for the thai girl, probably don't want to pay extra charges, they want more pee, more qi, more tua liap nee, so have to travel to siam lor.:o

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cute or not cute, once an ang mor goes back to his cuntry, he'll dump the bitch for his own kind. Asians cha bor are only inferior subtitudes for them. But who cares.