• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mohs Now Fight with Sporeans for Taxi Driver Jobs. WTF is Happening?

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with that. I've also rode a taxi driven by an Ang Moh before. It was another driver and 100% sure not the driver pictured above. He told me he was a locally born Singaporean.

This proves that Stinkie peasants are too narrow minded and insular despite the fact that Stinkieland being a multiracial multi-ethnic society.

I bet most Stinkie peasants won't accept when a Mongoloid with slant eyes and black hair, who was born and raised in Australia, told them that he is an Australian despite the fact that Australia is a multiracial multi-ethnic society. For most Stinkies, an Australian is an Ang Moh. A British is an Ang Moh. A Canadian is an Ang Moh. A New Zealander is an Ang Moh. A Swiss is an Ang Moh. A French is an Ang Moh. etc etc..

Stinkie peasants are truly racist and make stereotypes based on people's race.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, u all suakoo people... angmo of coz can be taxi drivers. what's wrong with that. the angmos here have no jobs. i have lots of angmos serving me bc i paid them. so what if they are angmo they serve u as a taxi driver or cleaner. they're humans. the only difference is they speak and look better

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, u all suakoo people... angmo of coz can be taxi drivers. what's wrong with that. the angmos here have no jobs. i have lots of angmos serving me bc i paid them. so what if they are angmo they serve u as a taxi driver or cleaner. they're humans. the only difference is they speak and look better

Anyone seen ang mo beggars before? I have