• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Tua Kee Cyclist Block Road

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The sooner Sinkies learn to respect Ang Moh cyclists, the better it will be for everyone.

If Ang Mohs stopped helping Singapore, the country would collapse.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://ride.asiaone.com/news/genera...blocked-road-and-taunted-driver-along-thomson

The Traffic Police are currently looking for the male cyclist who blocked a car along Thomson Road and taunted the driver.

In a recent article on Stomp, a video shows the man cycling across the road into the path of a car. He then stops midway to gesture rudely at the driver.

The Singapore Police Force posted a picture of the cyclist, together with the following message on their Facebook page:

"The Traffic Police are looking for the cyclist in the screenshot image to assist with investigations into a possible traffic offence which occurred on 10 February 2014 along the Thomson Road turning into Whitley Road.

"Anyone with information on the man is requested to call the Traffic Police Information Hotline at 6547 0000 or email the information to [email protected] .

"Information can also be submitted online at http://www.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper.

"All information will be kept strictly confidential."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://ride.asiaone.com/news/genera...blocked-road-and-taunted-driver-along-thomson

The Traffic Police are currently looking for the male cyclist who blocked a car along Thomson Road and taunted the driver.

In a recent article on Stomp, a video shows the man cycling across the road into the path of a car. He then stops midway to gesture rudely at the driver.

The Singapore Police Force posted a picture of the cyclist, together with the following message on their Facebook page:

"The Traffic Police are looking for the cyclist in the screenshot image to assist with investigations into a possible traffic offence which occurred on 10 February 2014 along the Thomson Road turning into Whitley Road.

"Anyone with information on the man is requested to call the Traffic Police Information Hotline at 6547 0000 or email the information to [email protected] .

"Information can also be submitted online at http://www.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper.

"All information will be kept strictly confidential."

LHL: Singaporeans are ONE-EYE-DRAGON. A pack of hound. I created this job for foreigners and 6.9 millions are my target. I don't care that the salary inequality gap is big as long as I can bring in billion dollars like this kind of Ang Mo, it is worth it.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sooner Sinkies learn to respect Ang Moh cyclists, the better it will be for everyone.

If Ang Mohs stopped helping Singapore, the country would collapse.

Please have a bit of backbone even if you are only part Persian part chinese....don't always bend over and let the ang Mohs have a good time

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the polis and cisco nowadays berry the busy. pointing fingers at each others.

you think still got time to go after a cyclist?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking stupid sinkees. Just knock him down. Mata come, just say got one ang moh threaten, so panic, press pedal more.

Chow sinkees need to learn more. Don't worry, choot pattern, me still can give advice. Words against words nia mah.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably the driver give him a loud and rude horn which piss the cyclist.
anyway the angmo deserved a 1 punch 1 kill by the commando

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking stupid sinkees. Just knock him down. Mata come, just say got one ang moh threaten, so panic, press pedal more.

Chow sinkees need to learn more. Don't worry, choot pattern, me still can give advice. Words against words nia mah.

Knock down Ang Mo, sekali Ang Mo country declare war on Sinkieland how? :(

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read TP is seeking info on this guy for investigation. Anyone knows him ???

Btw, the video is not clear, did he cycle and cross on a zebra crossing. If yes then I don't think he committed any offence isn't it? If it's not a zebra crossing then he ought to be punished for stopping the traffic as cars can ram the one that stopped.

Hope police can follow up diligently..

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, even police needs help to track down 'mystery' cyclist. pap parliament dogs still dare to say if there are any accidents involving cyclists, the victim can chose to do pte insurance claim or civil claim :oIo: that is provided you can catch or identify the cyclist first ok. fucking brainless cunts :kma: