• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh driver tails sinkie driver NSF driver back to his home and whacks him up

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/angry-ang-moh-driver-tails-nsf-home-beats-him-lift

ragani_attacker.JPG

This happened at my residence in Sentosa this evening 25 June 2014. My son was driving back from his army camp and just after entering Sentosa, a car cut abruptly into my son's lane so my son horned at him to avoid any accident. As a result, the other driver horned back at my son. My son ignored this and continued driving not realizing that the other car driven by an angmo was following him.

Once my son reached our residence car park the other car tried to follow but was stopped by the security. So the angmo left the car outside and ran inside the carpark even though the security guards tried to stop him.

He ran towards my son who had parked his car and followed him. When my son entered the lift lobby using his access card, this ang mo barged into the lift and started shouting at my son accusing him of nearly causing an accident. My son denied this and then the ang mo pushed my son against the wall and strangled him while lifting him by the neck.

My son was shocked and then the angmo took a picture of my son and threatened him. The attacker then rushed off but was stopped by the security. We called the police who is investigating the matter. We managed to take a picture of the assailant.

Regards
Mdm RD

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fundamentally why are foreigners so daring against locals in Singapore-where did they get the cue from.

Did they read/heard/see often of foreigners getting away with abusing locals?
Did they hear ministers calling foreigners talent and quickly rushing to their defence when criticised by locals?

How pathetic can a society gets-when large segments are second class in their own country and living in servitude to foreigners!

Every nation gets the government it deserves
Joseph de Maistre

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fundamentally why are foreigners so daring against locals in Singapore-where did they get the cue from.

Did they read/heard/see often of foreigners getting away with abusing locals?
Did they hear ministers calling foreigners talent and quickly rushing to their defence when criticised by locals?

How pathetic can a society gets-when large segments are second class in their own country and living in servitude to foreigners!

Every nation gets the government it deserves
Joseph de Maistre

Is there anywhere written and said, Sinkie CANNOT whack any Ang Mo up?

Where?

Oh yeah, somewhere it states that since Sinkie are Balless, upon whacking an Ang Mo, their kangaroo Court will penalize that Sinkie instead.

How pathetic.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the rich in Spore face problems with crime.

As samleong said, angmoh is the best...when it comes to whacking sinkies and running wild in sinkapoo. Years ago, seldom we heard about ang moh behaving like shitbags in sinkapoo. Seems ang mohs do not care a hoot about the laws in this country.

This ang moh shit bag should be charged, convicted and deported. If he is not punished severely, all ang mohs here will be as wild as ever. See his smiling face in the photo and you can tell he is totally unafraid of what he had done.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

...when foreigners are punished like school kids, no jail term, no caning, no deportation. Just pay a fine which they can easily afford.....Papos are just not strict enough with foreigners, a lousy Govt.

To show foreigners that sinkapoo is not a cowboy town, after conviction in court, each foreigner, no matter who he is, must be deported and you will see all foreigners kuai kuai in sinkapoo.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm RD, who did your family vote for?

First they must complain to the Mgt Committee & immediately sack the Security company, for their personnel cannot provide such facilities to stop illegal trespassers, dismiss the company. Madam RD....must be a PR "converted"...most likely voted for PAP...so, she gets what she ask for...& on SENTOSA..exlusive place...the son got assaulted...."ang mo gao" got eye no see tarzan or he is resident there... RD..guess what race?? ( post..maybe ah heh):biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are like this. They treat one another like dirt and of course non sinkies too and then they meet someone who will fuck them up one day.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless SAF boy, for me I will make the ang moh laying flat on the spot, still let him tailed back home.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/angry-ang-moh-driver-tails-nsf-home-beats-him-lift

ragani_attacker.JPG

This happened at my residence in Sentosa this evening 25 June 2014. My son was driving back from his army camp and just after entering Sentosa, a car cut abruptly into my son's lane so my son horned at him to avoid any accident. As a result, the other driver horned back at my son. My son ignored this and continued driving not realizing that the other car driven by an angmo was following him.

Once my son reached our residence car park the other car tried to follow but was stopped by the security. So the angmo left the car outside and ran inside the carpark even though the security guards tried to stop him.

He ran towards my son who had parked his car and followed him. When my son entered the lift lobby using his access card, this ang mo barged into the lift and started shouting at my son accusing him of nearly causing an accident. My son denied this and then the ang mo pushed my son against the wall and strangled him while lifting him by the neck.

My son was shocked and then the angmo took a picture of my son and threatened him. The attacker then rushed off but was stopped by the security. We called the police who is investigating the matter. We managed to take a picture of the assailant.

Regards
Mdm RD

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What got to do to the security guards? the stupid paper tiger SAF boy should settle the matter on the spot with the uncle ang moh, why yaya outside got shit then bring back home for mom to settle, post photo here for what?

First they must complain to the Mgt Committee & immediately sack the Security company, for their personnel cannot provide such facilities to stop illegal trespassers, dismiss the company. Madam RD....must be a PR "converted"...most likely voted for PAP...so, she gets what she ask for...& on SENTOSA..exlusive place...the son got assaulted...."ang mo gao" got eye no see tarzan or he is resident there... RD..guess what race?? ( post..maybe ah heh):biggrin: