• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ang mo behaviour

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with Singkieland is that the foreigners are treated better than locals. In almost all other countries in the world..locals get treated better than foreigners. So that is why u see the ang mors and all other foreign trash here throwing their weight around. We deserve to get fucked cos we supported the culprits who allowed this to happen and the Culprit is the Pappies and their dogs and the likes of Pinky and Old Fart and wooden.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to give face to "chow gao" (smelly monky). Sinking land is your territory not chao gao territory. Do what is necessary.

Sad to know Sinking land is probably the only country in the world where foreigners can climb on top of Sinkees' heads and shit on Sinkees head, and expect Sinkees to clear foreigners shit on Sinkees heads...........................
And expect Sinkees to thank the foreigners for climbing on top of Sinkees head to shit.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to know Sinking land is probably the only country in the world where foreigners can climb on top of Sinkees' heads and shit on Sinkees head, and expect Sinkees to clear foreigners shit on Sinkees heads...........................
And expect Sinkees to thank the foreigners for climbing on top of Sinkees head to shit.

Our government supports the Foreigners First policy mah ...and sinkees, like Pavlovian dogs, allow the PAP government to do it to them. What can I say?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our government supports the Foreigners First policy mah ...and sinkees, like Pavlovian dogs, allow the PAP government to do it to them. What can I say?
That's why cannot depend on the evil and greedy garberment. Sinkees have to defend our own turf using own ways.

Sinkees have to help Sinkees first.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I throw at the angmoh of all things why they go follow French people bad habits ...

was at this new bakery in kiliney road and was enjoying a croissant and going through the papers.

in walk this ang mo couple

sit down on 2 different tables so that they can be next to each other, then they proceed to be all kissy and i stroke your thigh u stroke mine..really wanted to puke out my croissant

seriously, did anyone not tell these crass ang mos when in rome.....

almost all foreigners come here and think they can do as they like... if that is acceptable, then i don't see why 2 men going kissy is not...
its a FOOking public place...

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
...almost all foreigners come here and think they can do as they like... if that is acceptable, then i don't see why 2 men going kissy is not...
its a FOOking public place...

You sinkie twit. What is your problem with 2 men going kissy in public? Is there a law in sinkieland against it? This is Iran or North Korea?