• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

and bloody hell why are internet access in singapore so slow?

B

Baluku

who is the mofo who has been stopping and slowing down our internet access?

which idiot has the right to filter and control our access?

sometimes it takes ages to post a forum comment.

like that how to be world class and competitive?

you try the free internet access between finland and singapore.

you will know who to give your middle finger to.

Last edited by a moderator:

rachel1

Hi I am new here in this forum. Well, I believe not all the times that the internet connection is small. Also you can always check on speedtest.net on the speed of your internet connection.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rachel1 said:
Hi I am new here in this forum. Well, I believe not all the times that the internet connection is small. Also you can always check on speedtest.net on the speed of your internet connection.

Funny thing is that even when speedtest.net shows a high transfer rate, the access to sbf is still slow.

B

Baluku

dunno how many layers of filter and capturing devices and proxies and what shits before your messagr can be sent out.

like pungsai pung beh choot like dat.

Last edited by a moderator: