• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ancient Aliens

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally sat down to watch S. Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey. Yes it's a visual feast but it's fu@king boring! Couldn't finish the movie...

Who else got any good recommendations of movies and resources? Thanks.

God created life.
Life evolved.
ET intervened.
Homo sapiens appeared.
Man searches for God.

Read/watch 2001 Space Odyssey.

Cheers!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

This one from the movie right? Fake video leh... but movie quite entertaining!

The Sumerian Gods?

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yxLrWM-LCoc?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry you found it boring. With today's super-slick special effects, a movie made in the 60s would be. However, back then, the theme (and the movie) were groundbreaking. There were sequel book written too. In 3001 David Bowman returns......

Cheers!

I finally sat down to watch S. Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey. Yes it's a visual feast but it's fu@king boring! Couldn't finish the movie...

Who else got any good recommendations of movies and resources? Thanks.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Kubrick's The Shining. I agree the part that the theme and movie are ahead of its time.

Well at least now I know where Ric Flair got his entrance music from! :p

Sorry you found it boring. With today's super-slick special effects, a movie made in the 60s would be. However, back then, the theme (and the movie) were groundbreaking. There were sequel book written too. In 3001 David Bowman returns......

Cheers!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
History Channel just started running Season 2 now. Can wiki for more episode info.

Love the Greek guy with the zany hairdo! :biggrin:
u c oredi tel me goot anot la ...

me may buy it 2 watch ... but afraid dat dey kip repeating n re-churning dose 'evidence' ... wat mor new info can dey produce? ...

dat 1, ah giogio, ah? ...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to buy lah! YouTube got already, quality good!

Have to say there was some rehash of evidence in Season 2....

u c oredi tel me goot anot la ...

me may buy it 2 watch ... but afraid dat dey kip repeating n re-churning dose 'evidence' ... wat mor new info can dey produce? ...

dat 1, ah giogio, ah? ...

Devil Within01

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know how the classic debate of the Religion's Divine-Creationism versus Science's Darwinism-Evolution never seems to end, with neither side ever winning?

Nonsense. The religion's divine-creationism got no case against the Science's Darwinism Evolution. Creationist are in denial and finding excuses to justify their hallucination and imagination.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aliens are interdimensional beings. A good read for this is:

Interdimensional Universe - The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings by Philip J. Imbrogno.

To appreciate the interdimensional aspect of the universe, it might be good to have some appreciation of quantum physics. A good resource for this is:

What The Bleep Do We Know - The Movie @ http://www.whatthebleep.com/

If you are into channelling, the revelations of Kryon of Magnetic Service regarding future events and scientific discoveries might interest you.

http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that "The Missing Link" can be conveniently explained by ET intervention.

The whole thing about aliens, extra-terrestrials (ETs) and the rest is indeed true. Erich Von Daniker, in his book, Chariots of the God also mention extensively about this "iintelligent" beings. According to his books, many drawings found in caves in Peru depicts scenes of many kinds of "flying machines". All this drawings are proven to be more then a century old. So this dispel the notion that the Wright Brothers (Wilbur and Orville) flew their first airplane in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in the 1900.
Aliens are still present among us. They are, to my best believe just like you and me. They can be top doctors, mathematicians, gynaecologists and much much more. They are here to help mankind. You may have difficulties identifying them but you may have at one time or another received help from them. This could either be in the form of surgery for a serious bodily ailment, being coached in University or coming in possession of extreme good luck.
What all the religions in this World are saying is for the GOOD. Treat all humans and other living things with care and compassion, etc.. Help the poor. Share what you have. Go on giving and don't expect anything in return because there will be a day when you and you loved ones would be amptly rewared again. Corrupt practices and unlawful gains in any form is the greatest evil. Just look at the billionaires who made it there through corrupt and deceitful means. Are these people going through a normal life. The answer is NO they are NOT.
Have you ever received help from a total stranger on the street? If so, this person can be an alien or ET among us.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho sey liao! Season 4 lai liao!

For those interested >>>>

http://fullepisode.info/ancient-aliens-season-4-episode-1-the-mayan-conspiracy/

Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got so many alien tings 2 tok, meh? ...

me oni watched 1st cson ... ze rest all 'fried cold rice' 1 la ...

First two seasons were okay.

Some later episodes of the third season were really stretching it.

Still, I want to watch Season 4. It's entertaining and it makes you think.