• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor!

[video=youtube;DlbZgdF8bG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlbZgdF8bG0[/video]

I recall one India ah neh in my ex company said it is the norm to receive under table money. So this advert is to promote anti bribery or to confirm bribery is the norm there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd world company, 3rd world staff with 3rd world mentality?

It is a local company but even my friend working in Mnc now also kena 90 percent angmoh and ah neh. Her boss is ah neh and her team members are all ah neh. Really horrible plus terrible experience, luckily she is leaving soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
two piece suit is not bikini?
She said it is not leh, probably those design with more cloth. Anyway she stopped swimming in her condo pool already as the staring has made it very uncomfortable, that is how shitty these foreigners are affecting Sporeans lives.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall one India ah neh in my ex company said it is the norm to receive under table money. So this advert is to promote anti bribery or to confirm bribery is the norm there?

In many 3rd world Asian countries, it's normal to give and receive bribes. That's why pap, by allowing these 3rd world migrants to come into SG, is turning in a crime hub enriching these crooks

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a local company but even my friend working in Mnc now also kena 90 percent angmoh and ah neh. Her boss is ah neh and her team members are all ah neh. Really horrible plus terrible experience, luckily she is leaving soon.

these trash migrants are ruining SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said it is not leh, probably those design with more cloth. Anyway she stopped swimming in her condo pool already as the staring has made it very uncomfortable, that is how shitty these foreigners are affecting Sporeans lives.

Did you read my sharing in an earlier thread abt how a Malaysian security guard budged into the Ladies when my friend and I were inside changing?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant simply stereotype and tarnish a whole country and race.

BTW, reflect on yourself. Are you a racist?

chinese love money

chinese are greedy

chinese have small neh neh and small dicks

Is it racist to write like this?

Yet if someone were to post this you wouldn't even bait an eyelid and tell him off yet when it's a non chinese race say indians you're so defensive. Why?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese love money

chinese are greedy

chinese have small neh neh and small dicks

Is it racist to write like this?

Yet if someone were to post this you wouldn't even bait an eyelid and tell him off yet when it's a non chinese race say indians you're so defensive. Why?

Those who are defensive have inferiority complex

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah you may complain of prejudice and racism as minority in Spore back then, but when the minority become majority, the complaining party may even be a bigger racist than the one being complained. I have the experience of working in a company with 60% indians during 2000s with ah nehs from India, Msia, Sri lanka and of course Spore. Started with 4 managers and 3 being Chinese. But when the boss was changed from chinese to a minority mixed race with Indian blood, suddenly he hired a deputy ah neh, then the HR become ah neh, plus the original ah neh becomes 5 managers and 3 are ah nehs. Like that not racist and prejudice meh?

Of course this is super fucking racist but you know the worst thing? I have been writing about this for a damn long time and it did make some people more racially aware but still the overall perception is that somehow shit skins are always the victims of racism and their racism is ignored in contrast chinese aren't racist at all to them when you see chinese people treat them very nicely.

It's a very hard upward climb and i can bet people would just dismiss your post without a second thought but just change the race around assume it was changed to a chinese boss with deputy chinese boss and changed most to chinese people would be up in arms about it but ignore it when shit skins are racist.

The Ah Nehs are the most racist people on the face of this earth.

Without a doubt but the worst thing is these fuckers get away with it. So far who has ever called up shit skins as racists? Knn chinese get called racist more times and over the smallest things.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course this is super fucking racist but you know the worst thing? I have been writing about this for a damn long time and it did make some people more racially aware but still the overall perception is that somehow shit skins are always the victims of racism and their racism is ignored in contrast chinese aren't racist at all to them when you see chinese people treat them very nicely.

a racist is a racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a member of a minority group in Singapore, I spent years fighting prejudice and racism inflicted by my so called "fellow true blue Singaporeans".

Now that the foreigners have invaded, I'm suddenly an ally and supposedly superior to the marauding invaders that have taken over the country thanks to my sinkie culture.

Strangely, nobody ever complimented my ethnicity in the 80s and early 90s when I was working hard to get ahead in life.

:rolleyes: What do you mean nobody complimented your ethnicity? Chinese people work hard and are smart but i don't hear anyone complimenting them either.

What is your ethnicity? Burmese? What's there to compliment about them?