• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An example of CHC's Sandy Yeo performing the role of a whore.....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
for her master Kong Hee. I wonder whether she sucks Kong Hee's cock to help him relax from the rigours of court proceedings. Fuck her gudang garam scented cunt (Indonesian short arse Pestor Aries Zanabucheebye is her husband).

The whole world now know that Kong Hee had intended for the purchase of a New York apartment costing $2.2 million for Sun wHore. In the Citynews skewed report for the consumption of CHC dumbfuck cunts, the sandy gudam garam scented cunt Sandy Yeo reported it as for "The U.S. Team." Fucking smoke and mirror tactic!

And why MSM never reported Hanafi's claim that he was threatened by CAD as what Sandy Yeo had alleged in her report?

Start at 2.15min

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bth-77HUKv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kong Hee gets thrown into jail, these City News videos will be removed. :wink:

City Harvest Church will be bankrupted under a mountain of debt and theft by the Con Gang. Sandy Yeo should start selling her cheebye to tide things over. I offer her $20 for "Sah Bi" sex. Oral, Anal and Natural.

Last edited:

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya..all the girls at chc are whores who sold their souls to the devil in exchange for male attention... just look at how the girls dress, its so obvious they are there to see and been seen...

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel like shafting my mike into her mouth.

7e9f8c9f052ec2b4d5567923d3cadb94.png