• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Ex-Christian's story

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.

firstly, i wrote so much and thats all you can say? Here we go, you sitting on your throne of judgement again. judging people before even knowing them. its people like you that get to go to heaven, disgusting. pretty normal la. christians love to judge people. very ugly. maybe thats why my dad and i dont go to church anymore. i still debate with my dad and i have more productive debates with him then with you all high and mighty sitting on the right hand of god judging people. very clever. i still have christians friends and we still hang out, i like them but its idiots like you giving christians a bad name. oh, and please answer my questions? Where did i go wrong about the adam and eve part? what else is flawed? Besides judging my father of course. try to stick to the question.

thank you

Fruiti,

You never heard of what is quantity and quality.....you can write plenty of things, but they can be loads of rubbish.

And your pastor dad must have been preaching loads and loads from the Bible, and presumably have shared with you loads and loads about Jesus, about the word of God. And what we see here..so anything wrong with his preaching....are you saying all this time your dad is talking nonsense to people...and did you tell him that: Dad you are talking nonsense!

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

You never heard of what is quantity and quality.....you can write plenty of things, but they can be loads of rubbish.

And your pastor dad must have been preaching loads and loads from the Bible, and presumably have shared with you loads and loads about Jesus, about the word of God. And what we see here..so anything wrong with his preaching....are you saying all this time your dad is talking nonsense to people...and did you tell him that: Dad you are talking nonsense!

You also never hear what is quantity and quality? still want to preach to me about it? all your post are all rubbish verses anyhow shoot from that serpent's mouth of yours. all i can rebut with other verses. too easy. you still havent gave me a solid constructive logic argument yet. and i am pretty bored. got other more intelligent christians other than you and that kinana?

Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

According to the bible, authority and anointing has been given from god to my dad. my dad probably talking nonsense like other pastors cause this god is also nonsense.

in other words, if you have nothing intelligent or 'jesus-like' words to say, please dont, you are in no position to speak. walking in the path of jesus my ass.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome to the realm of logic, reasoning and science.

Time to discard all those beliefs in supernatural stuffs and be a skeptic to everything around. dont let anyone pull wool over your eyes and lead you around by your nose with all those superstitious mumbo jumbos.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also never hear what is quantity and quality? still want to preach to me about it? all your post are all rubbish verses anyhow shoot from that serpent's mouth of yours. all i can rebut with other verses. too easy. you still havent gave me a solid constructive logic argument yet. and i am pretty bored. got other more intelligent christians other than you and that kinana?

Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

According to the bible, authority and anointing has been given from god to my dad. my dad probably talking nonsense like other pastors cause this god is also nonsense.

in other words, if you have nothing intelligent or 'jesus-like' words to say, please dont, you are in no position to speak. walking in the path of jesus my ass.

Fruiti,

So, you think I am speaking like your daddy? Or your daddy was speaking like me?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutti's father has a degree in theology.. do you have one? or did you buy yours from those online universities for $1? :wink:

Fishy,

A degree in theology....and still running away from people who questioned him on theology.

And did he get it from the online university!

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy,

A degree in theology....and still running away from people who questioned him on theology.

And did he get it from the online university!

Hello

Still waiting for an invitation to your church. i am free this sunday. can't wait to get my questions answered! Please accept my humble request. I am sure your pastors can answer my questions. dont care about my father, he lose to me in logic already when we talk about religion.

Cheers!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello

Still waiting for an invitation to your church. i am free this sunday. can't wait to get my questions answered! Please accept my humble request. I am sure your pastors can answer my questions. dont care about my father, he lose to me in logic already when we talk about religion.

Cheers!

Fruiti,

What's the point?

Since your father already given up on you and run away from your question, why should other want to adopt you who seems to be enjoy mocking at God. Furthermore, if finally one of our church members could be a pastor or could just be a kindergarden child convince you that only the blood of Jesus can save, it will be a great insult to your dad!

And your dad lose to you in his logic! You see, you mocking him again...to me it sounds like you have an 'illogical' dad....not wonder he lose to you! My advice: PLEASE STOP MOCKING AT YOUR FATHER...but if you want to continue, there is nothing I can stop you! And PLEASE STOP MOCKING AT GOD. I WILL TRY TO DO MY LEVEL BEST TO STOP YOU MOCKING AT MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

And really, after reading this....I have given up hope on you....and I think my church too....but thankfully, God will never give up on any sinner because it it the will of God that all should be saved and none perished.

I really find it very sad for your father....though he may not feel the way I did....how could a pastor who is theologically-trained produces a son who seems to be enjoying mocking at God! Or your dad just 'theoretically-trained"...hope you know the difference!

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

What's the point?

Since your father already given up on you and run away from your question, why should other want to adopt you who seems to be enjoy mocking at God. Furthermore, if finally one of our church members could be a pastor or could just be a kindergarden child convince you that only the blood of Jesus can save, it will be a great insult to your dad!

And your dad lose to you in his logic! You see, you mocking him again...to me it sounds like you have an 'illogical' dad....not wonder he lose to you! My advice: PLEASE STOP MOCKING AT YOUR FATHER...but if you want to continue, there is nothing I can stop you! And PLEASE STOP MOCKING AT GOD. I WILL TRY TO DO MY LEVEL BEST TO STOP YOU MOCKING AT MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

And really, after reading this....I have given up hope on you....and I think my church too....but thankfully, God will never give up on any sinner because it it the will of God that all should be saved and none perished.

I really find it very sad for your father....though he may not feel the way I did....how could a pastor who is theologically-trained produces a son who seems to be enjoying mocking at God! Or your dad just 'theoretically-trained"...hope you know the difference!

I agree you and my dad gave up hope on me. But your church also? Really, whats your church? Just tell me the name, maybe i can join in the youth ministry, ask the youth pastors there first. Don't worry, i know how to behave in church, i know my manners and i know how to ask questions in the most polite manner. i respect men of great faith.

Stop shooting yourself can? God will save me but you and your church won't? Makes no sense. oh yah you christian ah. your religion dont make any sense in the first place, maybe thats why.

This verse for you and your church! <b> 2 Tim 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. </b>

So, can i at least get the name of your church and your pastor? really like to see him and ask whether he and the church give up on a smelly sinner like me. i feel so sad.

Thanks!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree you and my dad gave up hope on me. But your church also? Really, whats your church? Just tell me the name, maybe i can join in the youth ministry, ask the youth pastors there first. Don't worry, i know how to behave in church, i know my manners and i know how to ask questions in the most polite manner. i respect men of great faith.

Stop shooting yourself can? God will save me but you and your church won't? Makes no sense. oh yah you christian ah. your religion dont make any sense in the first place, maybe thats why. This verse for you and your church! <b> 2 Tim 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. </b>

So, can i at least get the name of your church and your pastor? really like to see him and ask whether he and the church give up on a smelly sinner like me. i feel so sad.

Thanks!

Fruiti,

No! I didn't say the church will save you. The job of the church, among others, is to spread the Gospel. Only God can save...and I didn't say God will save you....I just said, God has not given up hope on you. Church is simply a body comprising all believers. They have no power to save. The power to save can only come from God. So, don't anyhow shooting at what I did not say!

It is not the function of our church and I believe other churches as well to keep answering the questions that driven by the devil. We have better things to do....we spent alot of time edifying one another with His words, prayer together and more importantly to honour our parents and the last thing we want is for members to call their father (or mother) 'silly' as some people here do.

Remember, in fact most of the writings (I can estimate at least 95%) in the NT are written for Christians, and we don't see Jesus challenging unbelievers. Jesus did, however, challenge Satan when He was tempted. So, we don't want those devil-inspired questions infilrated into our church. Really, there is no value in answering those questions. If anything, you just bring glory to the devil which we must stop at all cost.

But at the forum here, since there are also unbelievers, I felt the need to present the Gospel truth and to debunk the inccorrigibles, Biblically-speaking, and to present to the world that the only way to the Kingdom of God is by accepting the redemptive blood of Jesus. All other can come later....'It is nothing, nothing, but only by the Blood of Jesus!"

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
So can i go and talk to your pastor?

Fruiti,

Sorry....I am not his secretary and I don't think he has one....I don't take appointment for him....but why the need....keep talking to your 'silly-pastor-dad' and keeping engaging all your silly questions to him.....sorry....I am not mocking your father this time.....you are the want who use the word 'silly' on him.

You looking for quarrelling? After all these exchange of messages, your desire to quarrel still remains strong.....

Truly....now I am mocking your father.....reason: for producing a son like you.....how could he as pastor bring up a son of this incorrigible quality - biblically speaking.

And are you going to apologising for bring up my church.....if no....I am going to move on....I am going to bring your family into the discussion.....I have already warned you: Reap what you sow.

Mock me....if you like.....if you can use the word 'silly' on your father, you can do all the impossible....but don't bring my church, my pastor into the picture...they have nothing to do with all these.....

I am demanding an apology from you....and withdrawal what you said or question about my church and my pastor....failing which, I will bring your family into the picture....are you ready to move on?

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutti,
here's something to entertain you. feel free to share it around.

[video=youtube;fDp7pkEcJVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ[/video]