• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An ANAL-lysis of Dr Koh's credentials

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why Pap field a doctor for election. It's a no win situation for everyone. If he wins, will he give up his med practice and be a full time MP? If not, then how can he serve Singaporeans? If yes, then the medical industry loses a highly qualified doctor.

Teo sir luck, on the other hand, is the ideal choice.

Yes..u hit it on the nail......

A sincere worker...looking after residents interest will give 100% devotion..not just lip service..

So without branding him as another lap-dog....Dr. Koh must stand up and fulfill his promise of devotion to duty to the Punggol residents...

We just cannot accept another yes-man in the Parliament...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No I don't. That's why we need colorectal surgeons. But can he do a better job given his super busy schedule compared to another candidate who is giving 100% of his/her time to serving the people?

you got the point there. but intelligent people make decision faster than those morons who get voted in. they think faster and they do not have to spend too many hours talking nonsense. smart ones are the decision makers - even behind the computer. no need to meet the people and get scarred and abused by rabid dogs.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one thing for sure - you know he won't give up his job to be a full time mp.

i don't see what so big a deal is this? why should he give up his medical practice? he can multi tasked like all our good and competent ministers.
smart people can do many things. doctors are smart people - the elite few. so be more respectful and more trustful.