• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Quick Trial. It shows that this is a short sentence or AY may be acquitted

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

COURT registrar expedited Amos Yee trial on this coming thursday and friday.

this is not good for PAP. This shows that:

1) Amos Yee will only be given light sentence the most.
Even if he is convicted, sentence is very short and Amos Yee will be released on the spot as He has been jailed for many days.

2) Amos Yee will be acquitted.

3) Amos Yee will be trial in court.

I have this info from several law clerks in kopitiam beside state court

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Amos Yee Quick Trial. It shows that this is a short sentence or AY may be acquitt

Amos is a pain in the PAP's butt. They were so quick to try to make an example of him. And they thought the bullying would work. Didn't expect Amos was a tough nut to crack. Now, they want to get rid of him asap. They may even give him a first-class ticket to leave sinkapore forever, free of NS liability.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amos Yee Quick Trial. It shows that this is a short sentence or AY may be acquitt

Why police double murder pull m&d carry water cannot quick the quick hang armm?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will they put him on probation for 2 years and order that during this period of probation Amos must not post anything on the Internet ?

I can't wait to watch his next YouTube video. I'm sure it will hit 5 million views worldwide.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos is a pain in the PAP's butt. They were so quick to try to make an example of him. And they thought the bullying would work. Didn't expect Amos was a tough nut to crack. Now, they want to get rid of him asap. They may even give him a first-class ticket to leave sinkapore forever, free of NS liability.

14 yr old cannot handle very lau put, I suspect whichever minister in charge go commit suicide

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

14 yr old cannot handle very lau put, I suspect whichever minister in charge go commit suicide

Shanmu goes to Parliament and got his data wrong. A minister, claiming to be a Buddhist, suggests hari-kiri. Nothing happen. PAP is a confused bunch ...empty up there, full of incomprehensible talks.

It is time to toss out this bunch of imbeciles.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

amos yee shall file claim from government if he is acquitted.
jailed for no offence committed

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The boy unafraid of prison n LHL Bapok. They better throw off this hot potato ASAP or their hands get bad burnts.

:biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

amos yee shall file claim from government if he is acquitted.
jailed for no offence committed

Difficult. Don't think Dodwell and gang got the balls to sue government. The only daring one Ravi is serving suspension.

bercampur

Alfrescian
Loyal

When a person is locked up and denied any liberty anything can happen, from the environment, treatment, even food, anything can happen. Even a president could be imprisoned and denied his own medical team in his palace and drugged into submission. I worry for Amos.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Pinky dares to cause harm to Amos again, I will summon the heavenly gods to give him triple cancers and let him die a slow and agonizing death!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when the trial comes, let's have a poll to predict the verdict!

i think amos will be slapped (pardon the pun) with a heavy fine and long term probation.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

when the trial comes, let's have a poll to predict the verdict!

i think amos will be slapped (pardon the pun) with a heavy fine and long term probation.

I think you're probably correct. No way they will pass a custodial sentence.