• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amitabha...I weep for Father Kang, Durai and Venerable Shi

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
for they were lured by the tempting cookie jar... may they repent and give up their material desires... find healing in selfless charity....

Genesis 6:5
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

3073776483_1fe92b3949.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rkRIbUT6u7Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rkRIbUT6u7Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5RSrNFj_is&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5RSrNFj_is&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
for they were lured by the tempting cookie jar... May they repent and give up their material desires... Find healing in selfless charity....

and god saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

nam-myoho-renge-kyo bakayarou phua chee bai lanchiau bo lampar

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these assholes are using charitable organisation to self fulfill the personel needs. And the worst thing is that they at most got a penalty of 1 or 2 years jail. After that they are free to enjoy their ill gotten gain.

Not to forget the Youth Challenge CEO too...

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually can't blame them entirely. So many 'suckers' out there willingly dishing out $$$ to them in name of 'Faith' & 'Charity'. If don't con first others will! The world are full of these 'suckers'(one born every second) just ripe-for-the-picking. :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually can't blame them entirely. So many 'suckers' out there willingly dishing out $$$ to them in name of 'Faith' & 'Charity'. If don't con first others will! The world are full of these 'suckers'(one born every second) just ripe-for-the-picking. :rolleyes:

Nah you can't really say that. There are many people who want to donate with the intention of helping out the handicapped and needy. You don't expect them to launch investigations into every charity they donate to do you?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
for they were lured by the tempting cookie jar... may they repent and give up their material desires... find healing in selfless charity....

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

If you want to be fair, provide quotes from Taoism, Islam and Hinduism as well.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no need to dirty your mouth becos of what other people had committed. You had just committed very bad karma my bro

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't expect them to launch investigations into every charity they donate to do you?

Me think they should otherwise the $$$ they donate might go to buy a race horse as a pet.:biggrin: The act of 'giving' is not complete if the 'giver' does not bother to find out where their $$$ actually go to.:smile:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing is free. those who do charity works also need to eat, to pay for rent/house instalment, transport or petrol/diesel, maintenance of wife and children or fcuking pros, power supply, water.........

if they do not get some money, how can they survive? use your ass to think also got the answer?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me think they should otherwise the $$$ they donate might go to buy a race horse as a pet.:biggrin: The act of 'giving' is not complete if the 'giver' does not bother to find out where their $$$ actually go to.:smile:

Well everything should be done ie people should stop smoking, people should stop drinking, womanizing, be kind to others and be a good person too. So how would you propose checking up on them all? Hire private investigators? Speak with their auditors? Chat up the friends of these founders? Workers are mainly the ground people so they may not be aware of the organization's plans and the big picture, but please advise anyway.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
moneyman.jpg

Money Money Money by Abba

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

It's a rich man's world

singapore%2Bflag.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing is free. those who do charity works also need to eat, to pay for rent/house instalment, transport or petrol/diesel, maintenance of wife and children or fcuking pros, power supply, water.........

if they do not get some money, how can they survive? use your ass to think also got the answer?

you mean if they dont have hermes , LV , keep horse as pet ..they cannot survive ? so TT durai also must install golden tap so that he could also survive ?:confused: