• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

amazon has stopped selling NMN supplements

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i don’t. not sure about prohealth but i thought sg has sg.iherb.com that sells nmn supplements? fda in u.s. classifies it as a drug, thus it’s no longer recognized as a legal dietary supplement where one can get it at any health stores selling supplements. this may be the reason why amazon is no longer selling it as there are legal repercussions. moreover, many 3rd party nmn supplements sold online are fake.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i don’t. not sure about prohealth but i thought sg has sg.iherb.com that sells nmn supplements? fda in u.s. classifies it as a drug, thus it’s no longer recognized as a legal dietary supplement where one can get it at any health stores selling supplements. this may be the reason why amazon is no longer selling it as there are legal repercussions. moreover, many 3rd party nmn supplements sold online are fake.
my female friend taking nmn and resume her menstrual cycle, really amazing

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my female friend taking nmn and resume her menstrual cycle, really amazing
it’s basically nicotinamide vitamin b3, or a form of b3 like niacin. also sold at holland and barrett. this means you and your friend are still young and producing eggs. hosay liao. can have kopi kaya toast and 2 eggs.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So women can get pregnant again after menopause if they consume this ?

it’s basically nicotinamide vitamin b3, or a form of b3 like niacin. also sold at holland and barrett. this means you and your friend are still young and producing eggs. hosay liao. can have kopi kaya toast and 2 eggs.

I heard of private doctors giving MILFs hormones jab which is more effective than NMN supplements for anti-aging, but I don't know if there's any side effects.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard of private doctors giving MILFs hormones jab which is more effective than NMN supplements for anti-aging, but I don't know if there's any side effects.
do their labia get moist again with horniness?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
do their labia get moist again with horniness?

1. skin is better, possibly less moody.
2. if bleed, it doesn't mean you become fertile like 18 years old, or rather, it means you must see doctor. Bleeding after menopause needs further medical investigations.
2. some claim dry can wet but SOS thinks depends on the man. Eg. MILFs will auto-generate wetness when they are with another man.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iherb reputable and can be trusted ?