• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing UY video today - Mata U-Turn & FLED upon seeing 100 Motor-Mafias! Teo CH pse

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/08/amazing-motor-mafia-procession-video.html

[h=2]Sunday, August 14, 2011[/h] [h=3]Amazing Motor Mafia Procession Video - Police Fled At Once![/h] Recorded around Eunos MRT, Still Road area about 3-4PM Sunday 14.Aug.2011 by UncleYap. Amazing video for Minister Teo Chee Hean - Home Affairs. Police U-Turn and fled the see when encountered about 100 motorbike & car gangs?

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CPYs6MWRZ40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I added Google Maps & Street View to show the location better.

I saw MediaCorp's Camera Crew there as well. :wink:

LEEgitimate Political Parties are NOT ALLOWED to ride bicycles at park, while Motor Mafia Gangs can hold big procession! That is LEEgime's Rule Of Law!

:wink:

posted by uncleyap at 7:48 PM

Last edited:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amazing UY video today - Mata U-Turn & FLED upon seeing 100 Motor-Mafias! Teo CH

Today is 15th of Ghost Month, very powerful! Mata saw ghosts sure flee.:biggrin::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amazing UY video today - Mata U-Turn & FLED upon seeing 100 Motor-Mafias! Teo CH

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8IbGOD7zfSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I felt that this HK Heavy Biker Music is Best Match for this video..:rolleyes: :wink:
:cool: What do you guys think?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle Yap, they are most likely taking their test for their licnce, can't you see the lead rider wearing the bright coloure jacket.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think it's a practical riding test since there are pillion riders on some of the bikes. Looks more like a Malay community event. Overall, I don't see any disorderly behaviours or excessive noise creation so which law did they flout, I don't know.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap, they are most likely taking their test for their licnce, can't you see the lead rider wearing the bright coloure jacket.

Look carefully, some motor cycles carry passengers, if they are under test, there will not include passengers.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there seems to be motor bike gang congration on sunday. While i dun mind they travel in a convoy but they shd not be allow to stop other road users at traffic junction just because they feel like it. They basically stop oncoming traffic at traffic junction because they want to turn right. One biker rode to the middle of the junction just before light change and stop his bike like TP and direct his gang to turn.

btw, they got apply police permit or not, consider illegal assembly?:rolleyes:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a very loud and noisy event, they were very excited. They rammed engine sounds, pressed honks and cheered. They had a dozen martial of their own posted a long route and riding along. Media Corp camera there. No speeding. But disrupted normal traffic for sure.

The thing is I am not accusing the activity. But use it as a comparison between 3 types of attitudes ALLOWED / DISALLOWED / IGNORED, of famiLEE LEEgime govt.

The mata saw them for sure, mata fled at once and fled very fast, did not return!

Some how, the video must match the music perfectly, why? :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems to be some sort of inspection or test. Led by a guy with a yellow jacket. They seem to be entering the Police logistics base. Does not look like a fun event, looks serious. How come got chaps with uniforms. The mats gathering there seem to be waiting for their friend to finish what they were doing. Some of the bikes are like cubs which no motorcycle gang will be caught with. The pillions are there as they have not commenced the test or inspection. UY was there, all he had to do was ask the Malay chap gathering there.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems to be some sort of inspection or test. Led by a guy with a yellow jacket. They seem to be entering the Police logistics base. Does not look like a fun event, looks serious. How come got chaps with uniforms. The mats gathering there seem to be waiting for their friend to finish what they were doing. Some of the bikes are like cubs which no motorcycle gang will be caught with. The pillions are there as they have not commenced the test or inspection. UY was there, all he had to do was ask the Malay chap gathering there.

The police base was deserted as usual.

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=Still+Road+Singapore&aq=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=97.957312,51.679688&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Still+Rd,+Singapore&ll=1.31283,103.906839&spn=0.01625,0.006309&z=14&layer=c&cbll=1.31715,103.906209&panoid=otcoNsxZpz4GvFAlxRAJCA&cbp=12,201.1,,0,19.59&output=svembed" scrolling="no" width="425" frameborder="0" height="350"></iframe>
<small>View Larger Map</small>

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Still...=otcoNsxZpz4GvFAlxRAJCA&cbp=12,202.33,,0,7.96

Impossible to enter the base from that lane, see the google street view above, turn 360 deg to view the lane. There is no inspection nor test, a dozen of them clad in 2 to 3 kinds of bike gang rider jackets or T-shirts.:wink:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

There were a dozen of class 3 cars some with race type painting designs, in the action. One class 3 car was in the very front, seems to be camera car to film the action.

The mata complex has only one single gate, tightly shut in the front, as seen in my video, I was right in front of that gate where mata bike U-turned. :wink:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

No offence but i think the mata "fled" seeing UY with hp (armed & dangerous) :biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore gangsters and Motor groups are all missing "CAUSE" They join and they fight for something without a Cause. Days of fighting for control over areas to collect "Protection money" is over. I dont know what they are fighting for.. Their headman ought to be more Politically aware.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

No offence but i think the mata "fled" seeing UY with hp (armed & dangerous) :biggrin:

:smile: 太过奖啦!:p

many matas these days made friends with oppositions and activists already. LEEgime's days are numbered. Several times in e.g. GE2006, I saved the mata's ass and even kept public order doing their jobs, they know that. E.g. at Sembawang GRC's kopitiam, I was at walkabout with candidates, one mata came and "warn" me about speaking to the peasants, the excited crowd turned very hostile and Boo and want give shit to mata, (hot GE atmosphere + LKy & Son suinng SDP), I talked the crowd to cool off saying mata just doing their jobs and we should only be after the politicians above them, and let off these low civil servants.

The video at Waterloo St Albert Mall also showed me & CSJ persuaded the crowd to be rulely and orderly, when they started to quarrel with next fund raising booth. The mata only filmed us and charge us, they pretended nothing with public order was about to break down.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q3IgFgH2GY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video taken by the mata proved this, I had to tell the peasants that PAp ministers sleeps in the Parliament in order to distract them from their quarrels.
:p:biggrin: Then they put me in jail for helping them to do their jobs!:*::eek:

I also have 1 mata LEEgal advice on how to defend his criminal charges, that he was locked up in the same cell in sub court with me, he face 6 months imprisonment, his fellow matas hand-cuffed him even while he was inside a cell! Silly! I also advised him how to adapt to life in Changi Hotel.

An other mata in another time, was sent to prison in the same van with me, I also helped him to strengthen his psychology - his sentence 11 months or so for House Breaking, he miss his children and worry that his wife can not cope with them while he is in prison. He was a bodyguard to famiLEE LEEgime ministers! :eek::biggrin:

See how I made friends and helped those matas so ironically, when the LEEgime sent them after us, they found that their fellow mata became their own enemies and political activists became their friends. :rolleyes::wink:

The 1st mata in teh cell of sub-court was a traffic mata like this U-Turn on seeing motor mafia case. Some how the other matas forgot to unlock his handcuffs and he was wearing them for hours inside that cell.:eek::*:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore gangsters and Motor groups are all missing "CAUSE" They join and they fight for something without a Cause. Days of fighting for control over areas to collect "Protection money" is over. I dont know what they are fighting for.. Their headman ought to be more Politically aware.

Yourall activists must give the motor mafias some political re-educations.

This is what the Chinese political fighters did in the last century. Both KMT and CCP recruited Bandits (土匪)into joining their troops (收编), for bandits that had joined CCP they are consided as taken part in revolution aka 参加革命。 This is a very important qualification and seniority today in PRC, if you are senior or junior, it depends on when you had 1st taken part in revolution. e.g. if Mr. A 参加革命 in 1949, then he is more junior than one Mr. B who 参加革命 in 1944.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

The police base was deserted as usual.

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=Still+Road+Singapore&aq=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=97.957312,51.679688&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Still+Rd,+Singapore&ll=1.31283,103.906839&spn=0.01625,0.006309&z=14&layer=c&cbll=1.31715,103.906209&panoid=otcoNsxZpz4GvFAlxRAJCA&cbp=12,201.1,,0,19.59&output=svembed" scrolling="no" width="425" frameborder="0" height="350"></iframe>

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Still...=otcoNsxZpz4GvFAlxRAJCA&cbp=12,202.33,,0,7.96

Impossible to enter the base from that lane, see the google street view above, turn 360 deg to view the lane. There is no inspection nor test, a dozen of them clad in 2 to 3 kinds of bike gang rider jackets or T-shirts.:wink:

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Still+Road+Singapore&sll=1.317066,103.905773&sspn=0.004036,0.002798&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Still+Rd,+Singapore&t=k&ll=1.316674,103.905561&spn=0.001877,0.002143&z=19&iwloc=A&output=embed" scrolling="no" width="800" frameborder="0" height="700"></iframe>

The google map is very useful. Satellite photo shows the mata base complex quite clearly without back gate / exit.

:smile:
Url below is more correct. Google script has a bug to shifted to south off by few hundred meters.

http://maps.google.com/maps/empw?ur...0.004022,0.002798&t=k&z=14&output=embed&hl=en

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle U miss leading and too sensitive.
Not mafia biker.
I think they have biker gathering can see from the video they have video cameraman, biker marshal and road traffic marshal. So is quite organize.

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like Suria channel shooting a movie scene.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like Suria channel shooting a movie scene.

I can say that you are 1/4 right (quarter).

TV camera crews were there, but their works only resemble filming a Documentary Film. The activities just goes on by itself, not appear to be performing for film at all. They were at own pace and on timing and they were not acting at all. There were no other usual movie filming equipments and crews, no directors and technicians and make up team etc etc. TCS have a sort of production truck & buses to do these, but not seen there. There were 100 motor mafias, if it was movie production it will be a very big scale, I will expect then more camera, stands, lights, generator trucks, sound recording booms etc, and director and production assistance... none of these were seen.

What I saw fits a recording of documentary, not even news, because news crews have a commentator / interviewer, with the CNA microphone etc. None of these as well. The cameras were TCS's I can tell that.:wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/08/amazing-motor-mafia-procession-video.html

[h=2]Sunday, August 14, 2011[/h] [h=3]Amazing Motor Mafia Procession Video - Police Fled At Once![/h] Recorded around Eunos MRT, Still Road area about 3-4PM Sunday 14.Aug.2011 by UncleYap. Amazing video for Minister Teo Chee Hean - Home Affairs. Police U-Turn and fled the see when encountered about 100 motorbike & car gangs?

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CPYs6MWRZ40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I added Google Maps & Street View to show the location better.

I saw MediaCorp's Camera Crew there as well. :wink:

LEEgitimate Political Parties are NOT ALLOWED to ride bicycles at park, while Motor Mafia Gangs can hold big procession! That is LEEgime's Rule Of Law!

:wink:

posted by uncleyap at 7:48 PM

Yap, kind tell me American cops in your Great liar friend Nair's debt-ridden country are better.