• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Altantuya's Murder - Explosive Revelations Coming?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The political landscape between both countries are very different, but Malaysia is more dynamic and therefore more volatile.
I always prefer a dynamic process to a sterile process. Volatility just makes things more interesting. The political landscapes are different. For all the harping about the oppositions in SG, I see their efforts as being very mundane. Yes, you can say that the PAP has a part in creating this, but, a part is also due to the populace .

The pap ,line UMNO, is seeing their twilight years.

the main difference is that SG has NS and SG guys have been poliitcally castrated

A lot of SG guys here went through the same process, and they have not kept quiet about it. Its not just about NS, its the realisation that everyone can have a voice and be what they want.

Things are much more sensitive for Najib (compared to Mahathir or Badawi), because Najib is part of Malaysian royalty/nobility.

Though not as fervent as the Thais, Malaysians tend to cut their royalty/nobility some slack.

He has a politcal heritage, I think his dad was a former PM, not royalty per se as the Sultans. A big part of their "bersih" campaign was directed at the Sultans for doing something about this. Trying to distinguish the difference between the "real" royals versus the political royals like him.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be it a conspiracy or just plain straight murder, at least someone got the balls to just get rid of problems straight on & not use ISA at their convenience along with the whole sleeping police farce!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok. He is lucky to get to live in the UK. He must have brought much wealth with him.

At one stage I was actually personally acquainted with him.

Of course he was well rewarded and can retire for life as long as he does not remain inconvenient alive. I am sure he will wish to disappear completely if possible for dead men tell no tales. Remember the Carrian Affair?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course he was well rewarded and can retire for life as long as he does not remain inconvenient alive. I am sure he will wish to disappear completely if possible for dead men tell no tales. Remember the Carrian Affair?

He was one of Najib's closest confidantes. You could see he had easy wealth. When you have extraordinary wealth, the degree of wastefulness is almost obscene, as I saw firsthand.

Am not familiar with the Carrian Affair.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
teoh_beng_hock_macc_police_malaysia_corruption.jpg

他的死更可怕.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
they may have killed the girl but nature always has a way to avenge criminal deeds.

but if its true that 1)shes a spy or 2) shes blackmailing for more money, then she deserves her fate

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor girl who thought she could hold that m&d ransom but paid the price of blown away into bits.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
Election coming. All the worms coming out to extract maximum damage. If UMNO loses majority, then maybe the shit will hit the fan.

I certainly hope UMNO will be wiped out and hopefully Najib loses his own seat.

There is a way though. They should introduce GRC system in Malaysia.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Deepak unveils ‘Black Rose’ in fairytale-style

Monday, January 07, 2013

The Black Rose, a series of books promised by carpet merchant Deepak Jaikishan, chronicling his feud with Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak’s family, has finally found its way into cyberspace.

470x275x9ac4dc4b717a06514ea8ad8501ce6bae.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XdcDZIv9PE.jpg

Black Rose 1.0, the first of the series, was circulated to the media tonight in the form of a 26-page e-book with its author being listed as ‘Spirit of Altantuya’.

The book makes no mention of any specific personalities by name, but its storyline closely resembles to that of Deepak’s own story.

250x363x820737b0f7445dd1633f8b660da71d32.jpg.pagespeed.ic.O6TAbmDzS-.jpg

The book contained a slew of characters whose names appear to have been assigned nicknames or have had their real life names jumbled around.

Among them include Kapeed, Bijan, Black Rose, Popiah, Lala, Jim and several other personalities who he had implicated or referred to during his warpath against Najib’s family.

From Deepak’s account of his relation with Najib’s family to his involvement in reversing private eye P Balasubramaniam’s statutory declaration linking the premier to murdered Mongolian national Altantuya Shaariibuu, the book appears to mirror these accounts but was penned in the form of a fairytale.

Failing to deliver the ‘popiah’ promise

The book, which did not contain any new revelations, described a “Raja Popiah” who, unlike normal “popiah sellers” that would not double sell their popiahs, sold her already sold popiah to “guppy the fish”. Popiah is a Malaysian spring roll.

The book later referred to the “popiah” as a piece of land which was initially sold to a “true blue Pakistani who traveled by flying carpet”.

This Pakistani on the flying carpet, the book said, knew that as long as he spoke the truth, Raja Popiah and her affiliates would have to answer for failing to deliver the promise.

“Thus begins the adventure of Raja Popiah, Black Rose, Bijan, Laba and Kapeed,” the book read.

The story goes on for the first 16 pages and the following 10 pages featured documents of diamond jewellery purchases by Deepak’s company.

230x342xc961e2c3c311b969525def4fbe45582a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WQCFgJgJN_.jpg

The documents were the same earlier released by PKR strategies director Rafizi Ramli who had alleged that they were for Rosmah Mansor.

Deepak had previously denied that the documents belonged to him but Rafizi had insisted that these documents were obtained by intermediaries who got them from Deepak.

The last page of the book stated that there would be a sequel entitled ‘Black Magic Women’, which would be authored by one ‘Not My Legacy’.

"(The booklet will) start with the day I received the first call till today, about what has transpired, the truth, all the facts.

"I got a lot of SMSes and calls (from Rosmah). I will gather these and put them all together."

It was Rosmah, says Deepak

Rosmah, alleged Deepak, was the "female friend" who had called him up and asked for his help in the matter.

The booklet, said Deepak, would focus exclusively on how Rosmah recruited him to coerce former private investigator P Balasubramaniam to sign a second statuatory declaration (SD) refuting his earlier one linking her husband, Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, with the saga surrounding the nations worst case.

Attachments

• 470x275x9ac4dc4b717a06514ea8ad8501ce6bae.jpg
    470x275x9ac4dc4b717a06514ea8ad8501ce6bae.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 250

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Altantuya. A natural Mongolian beauty, not like those plastic surgery Korean celebs.

altantuya-pics.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it was highly unusual that old man specially made trip to meet the wife in private meeting. Not long after that, the railway line issue suddenly resolved completely.

As everyone knows, Singapore keeps a close tab on Malaysian leader's communications. Its clear LKY twisted Najib and Rosmah to resolve the railway issue. LKY for years before that, didn't step foot into Malaysia.

As long as Najib is PM, he is under Singapore's influence.

I especially loved the way LKY replied to the press after that meeting. Something like, "Yes, Rosmah will be a great first lady as she is very keen and interested inchildrens development........"

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP Altantuya. A natural Mongolian beauty, not like those plastic surgery Korean celebs.

altantuya-pics.jpg

The story is that both najib and abdul razak baginda had affairs with altantuya.When rosmah knew about the affair,she ordered the hit on altantuya by special police unit using c4,expecting no evidence wil be found,she will just disappear into thin air.Despite perfect planning,they bungled.