• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Almost Everything in Life is Not Free

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a bit "jiak pa bo sai pang" so posting this for intellectual discussion purposes...:p

I am of this view that "Everything in Life in NOT Free", its just that you always pay in other ways and it may not be evident at the point of happening...

Examples,

01. The air you breathed to stay alive is not free, the oxygen actually burns away your cells and that is the prime reason why we grow old.....

02. The wallet you picked up, you may have found some free $$$ inside but you may be pricked by conscious (if you have any) or worries (that somebody may have saw you taking it and not returning it), this in turn is a sort of payment....

03. The FOC fcuk you got when you went after that KTV gal, is never ever free cos you need to ply her with gifts and your precious time....:smile:

Your views please......:p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow lau ooi bro,

i tot this type of motherhood statement is PAP forte:confused: u also wanna 'char ji kar' huh..:biggrin:

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow lau ooi bro,

i tot this type of motherhood statement is PAP forte:confused: u also wanna 'char ji kar' huh..:biggrin:

Aiyah nowadays most views and statements are seldom new or groundbreaking anymore......:o

Pian jiak pian jiak you know.......:biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a bit "jiak pa bo sai pang" so posting this for intellectual discussion purposes...:p

I am of this view that "Everything in Life in NOT Free", its just that you always pay in other ways and it may not be evident at the point of happening...

Examples,

01. The air you breathed to stay alive is not free, the oxygen actually burns away your cells and that is the prime reason why we grow old.....

02. The wallet you picked up, you may have found some free $$$ inside but you may be pricked by conscious (if you have any) or worries (that somebody may have saw you taking it and not returning it), this in turn is a sort of payment....

03. The FOC fcuk you got when you went after that KTV gal, is never ever free cos you need to ply her with gifts and your precious time....:smile:

Your views please......:p

summarise the above:

no free lunch, no free fuck

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

This is where u're wrong! U need to be with the right company to get freebies. Stick with the likes of CSJ and co. and I'll make sure u pay dearly for it! *chey*

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
To cut the bullshit short fatty you are just trying to say "there is a price for everything" period.

Examples,

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
To cut the bullshit short fatty you are just trying to say "there is a price for everything" period.

What happened to you????:confused: Fellow humans beings need not to be so abusive to each other.....:(

Anyway if it makes you feel any better, apologies to whatever that made you so mad.....

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
before i answer your question...

maybe you can answer me, why is it important?

you said almost? there must be something which are free?

Well it actually started out as an intellectual debate among the group of old friends I hang out with :o I also do believe that nothing is definite, hence the "almost" qualifier but am still to find out that particular loophole which is really really free with nothing attached, hence this thread was started...

Sidetrack a bit, somebody once said that death is definite, but we are just basing on what we saw and knew, who really really knows what happens after death, do we really stay dead forever or we get recycled???:confused:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it actually started out as an intellectual debate among the group of old friends I hang out with :o I also do believe that nothing is definite, hence the "almost" qualifier but am still to find out that particular loophole which is really really free with nothing attached, hence this thread was started...

Sidetrack a bit, somebody once said that death is definite, but we are just basing on what we saw and knew, who really really knows what happens after death, do we really stay dead forever or we get recycled???:confused:

I really cannot tell you because I have never died before and came back from the tunnel of light, which many have claimed before.

But I have never heard people who were recycled or went into pitch black darkness and came back to tell the stories about their experiences.

So you can see I rather give the first option the benefit of the doubt.

So which option would you choose? Based on limited information?

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really cannot tell you because I have never died before and came back from the tunnel of light, which many have claimed before.

But I have never heard people who were recycled or went into pitch black darkness and came back to tell the stories about their experiences.

So you can see I rather give the first option the benefit of the doubt.

So which option would you choose? Based on limited information?

Honestly......I would rather be recycled or reborn aka "tou tai", gives you something to look forward to instead of infinite darknesses.... (I do not think I would be able to get to heaven....:( )

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly......I would rather be recycled or reborn aka "tou tai", gives you something to look forward to instead of infinite darknesses.... (I do not think I would be able to get to heaven....:( )

Why do you think you will not be able to get to heaven?

Have you comitted something which God will never forgive?

To leave it to chance which animals you born into, isn't that a bigger risk to take?