• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

almost 1 month no rain govt still rear tons of mosqitoes

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
It can not be from citizen's properties any more.

Windy and still EVERY NIGHT tons of them to suck our blood like the PAP.

From where they had come? I think they are rear by the govt at some where.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go and check your flower pots, bathroom pail, the half drunk plastic cups that you threw in your room - the breeding could be closer than you think. Otherwise, how come mosquitoes like to suck your blood?

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
dengue and chikugunya very siong in malaysia now

better grow a thick skin and make sure the moqsuito cannot bite

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and check your flower pots, bathroom pail, the half drunk plastic cups that you threw in your room - the breeding could be closer than you think. Otherwise, how come mosquitoes like to suck your blood?

HDB is contributing to the breeding of mozzies, and no body point fingers at them...look at the older flats, with the six holes for laundry poles!!.

These holes, have no drainage when water accumulates...you are RESPONSIBLE for capping them...but who created the problem?.HDB!

They should do & drill holes in them holders, in every flat...this will halve at least the mosquitoes breeding problems. The other another design error, are the numerous flat ledges in the flats; water accumulates on them.

Despite the extremely dry weather, where then can the mosquitoes breed?.......look around ypu, outside your window...:wink:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB is contributing to the breeding of mozzies, and no body point fingers at them...look at the older flats, with the six holes for laundry poles!!.

Those who design/incharge of HDB flats doen't stay in one, they stay in Ang Mo chalet, big big house.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see trees everywhere in neighbourhood and they are growing fast and furious with crows all over the place. Nobody is pruning them. The wind could have forced mosquitoes from the trees into the households.:confused:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, if this is not a rainy day, I do not know what a rainy day is.

Who say one month no rain already. So far its 3 days wind, 4 days rain.

jw5

Loyal

These holes, have no drainage when water accumulates...you are RESPONSIBLE for capping them...but who created the problem?.HDB!

They should do & drill holes in them holders, in every flat...this will halve at least the mosquitoes breeding problems. The other another design error, are the numerous flat ledges in the flats; water accumulates on them.

Despite the extremely dry weather, where then can the mosquitoes breed?.......look around ypu, outside your window...:wink:
"Singaporeans are the weakest link in the fight against dengue".

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey asshole, these are FT moskitoes imported by the govt lah to suck asshole people like you.... he he he:biggrin: