• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allergies

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
any of you guys ever experience breathlessness or get hives after drinking wine?.......This would probably be due to the sulphur dioxide that is added to the wine. Its purpose is to control fermentation and to stabilise the wine at bottling. However some people are allergic to sulphites, including me.

This morning i was eating some white seedless grapes someone brought from new zealand and i felt slightly breathless and started to get hives....so i took a look at the plastic bag in which the grapes came in.

Right below where it said ''Sweet White Seedless '' was an Allergy Advice stating '' grapes may have been in contact with sulphur dioxide''

So be careful when you go for grapes especially if you already know that you are allergic to sulphites.....the allergic reactions can turn out to be bad.....even fatal in some cases.

I did take a picture of the plastic bag but i dont know how to post it here....sorry guys.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe your sulphite contaminated grapes are from Xin Xi Lan a town in Xinjiang

Anyway as long as it doesn't affect erection is ok.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud wash ur grapes b4 eating ...

mayb u shud not accept leftovers ...

:o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
lol....sinus or sighness bro?....both are equally bad. One causes the nose to play up...the other causes feelings to run down.

my allergy is sighness. whenever it's about to rain, my nose will start to sneeze. so i know it's going to rain.