• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All of you will be charge for comtemptous of court!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
first they must find the maker....but ips are not logged.....

anyway like i said before...dun be bladdy fool and anyhow make friend and meet in person the "friendly" forummer....there is no such thing understand..

jw5

Loyal
anyway like i said before...dun be bladdy fool and anyhow make friend and meet in person the "friendly" forummer....there is no such thing understand..

So you don't approve of Charlie99 meeting Golden Dragon, Lockeliberal meeting Golden Dragon, etc etc? LOL

Actually I don't care if they meet and have fun. Just don't kpkb about it in the forum as if it adds some additional "credibility" to their internet monikers. LOL.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck the PAP Kangaroo courts :oIo::biggrin:

Those fucking judges of PAP are a fucking bunch of puppet kangaroos.

NO FUCKING INTEGRITY AT ALL
THAT IS NOT ALLEGATION
THAT IS A FUCKING FACT.
CURRENTLY THE KANGAROOS ENGAGED IN GANG RAPE OF LAW PROFESSOR TEY
DONE AT THE BIDDING OF MAGGOTS IN WHITE TO INTIMIDATE SINGAPOREAS.

FUCK THEM
IN 2016, ALL THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE WILL BE KICKED OUT
AND THE KANGAROOS WILL BE THE ONES CRYING AND ON KNEES BEGGING.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you don't approve of Charlie99 meeting Golden Dragon, Lockeliberal meeting Golden Dragon, etc etc? LOL

Actually I don't care if they meet and have fun. Just don't kpkb about it in the forum as if it adds some additional "credibility" to their internet monikers. LOL.

you are right.....dont try to make it sound like its damm commonplace so that the dumber fuckers here get a misguided and misplaced sense of security and end up getting fucked by the MIWs.....its a war so dont get shot.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Attorney General Chambers: I say 25 months means 25 months! Apologise now!

I was drinking at Orchard Tower one evening and met another guy who was drinking alone. Somehow we got acquainted and blah blah blah....he asked for my name and I told him I'm Sammy Leong (I've nothing to hide really. I'm who I'm). He looked surprised and asked if I'm the host of so-and-so forum and I said yes, you're talking to the man. He glanced around and seeing the coast is clear, whispered into my ears and said he is also a member of the forum. I said nice to meet you and who the twit are you. He told me who he is and I promised to keep it a secret. I also gave him my mobile phone number so he can contact me easily in case the forum got canned. To be continued...:wink:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Heheh.. Arrest me leh! CB!

KangarooCourt.png

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, authoritarian government silences peasants' dissent instead of serving the people by addressing their displeasure. What else is new. Some idiots still believe that they are voting for people to serve them and represent their interests.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all talk so big and so howlian
when the big stick really comes down
all charboat and disappear into thin air
don't play play okay
be good be obedient be humble
be compliant be productive citizens
dont talk nonsense
dont spout nonsense
dont invite troubles
big stick comes down all run away
hahhaaaaa.....majulah singapura!!!!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie Attorney General Chambers: I say 25 months means 25 months! Apologise now!

I . He glanced around and seeing the coast is clear, whispered into my ears and said he is also a member of the forum. I said nice to meet you and who the twit are you. He told me who he is and I promised to keep it a secret..:wink:

For goodness sake, will you please stop telling everyone how I got my moderator's job!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ask those cheebyekiahs to go and figure out how the fuck Mas Selamat escaped first then come and hunt for scroobal here la ccb!

they were conducting such a massive search for him but to bo avail.....useless cunts...no wonder the fucking newspapers in sg rank so lowly...no journalistic ntegrit and all day spouting propaganda and tryng to help their developer brothers sell more overpriced properties to dmbassed sinkies....

fuck off pap!!!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

page 2 of the document?
and does anyone have a link to the so called "offensive" posts?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if Sam, did receive these letters, if he can post them up in a new section perhaps. Its funny and interesting to know if this site ever receive any letters of this sort here. As far as I can guess, the last time was a demand to forward IP addresses for forummers that have posted picture of that gruesome accident. I suppose there is a lot going on in this site that we don't know of.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
all talk so big and so howlian
when the big stick really comes down
all charboat and disappear into thin air
don't play play okay
be good be obedient be humble
be compliant be productive citizens

ok sorry sorry,
ho ching is the prettiest woman in spore, no horse run,
like that wont kena sued, right?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All peasants better shaddup, it's a Kangaroo Court. Enjoy the song.

[video=youtube;s3wAVhvvXhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wAVhvvXhU[/video]