• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Fucking Cheebye Pappies Dogs! Come In!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh for reporting in late. I missed the RC chartered buses.. now where's my free packet of chye png.....?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the usual pappies dogs? Why never come in? wMulew and cass888?

I m taking proactive action against you doggies here!

Ah Leong can close down this forum in 6 months time for all i care!:oIo:

KAN NI NA BU EH PHUA CHEE BYE!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so quiet nowadays?
Send reminders to those people surrounding you. Do not be a Gong Chee Bye!
What is the Fucking Lao Chee Bye point of doing all these things when they are going to push up the population again?

Fuck you balless sinkie ! :oIo:

Long Live PAP !!!

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard Kinana was punished for big bold fonts, how come you still alive?

Where are the usual pappies dogs? Why never come in? wMulew and cass888?

I m taking proactive action against you doggies here!

Ah Leong can close down this forum in 6 months time for all i care!:oIo:

KAN NI NA BU EH PHUA CHEE BYE!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you become a pappy dog do you have any benefits? I know only those mini stars can get the million dollar salary but being a pappy dog means you can at least get a few 100K right?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you become a pappy dog do you have any benefits? I know only those mini stars can get the million dollar salary but being a pappy dog means you can at least get a few 100K right?

Benefits gao gao ah - makan sessions, overseas summits, always win lucky draw at RC events plus lots more.

Don't want to reveal too much here or else everyone will join...

PM me your name, IC no and constituency if anyone want to join. Only for limited period.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont think I always anti PAP

I am a fair minded man.

Which is why I support PM LHL to be declared Field Marshallissimo.
And be given the Victoria Cross and the Iron Cross with Oakleaves and sword and diamond.
So he can stand tall with his shit of a father LKY.
If LKY can tell lies like he is responsible for bringing Singapore up from fishing village, his son might as well be made Field Marshallissimo and be given the Victoria Cross as well.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Benefits gao gao ah - makan sessions, overseas summits, always win lucky draw at RC events plus lots more.

Don't want to reveal too much here or else everyone will join...

PM me your name, IC no and constituency if anyone want to join. Only for limited period.

How bout de mangoes?...:biggrin::biggrin: