• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All eyes on Tonychat who is back in Sinkieland!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shame most Thais don't go for LB or else he station his 'wife' at the protest site sure BIG BIG EARN EARN :biggrin:

not sure about that. cos in thailand the ah gwa biz is very competitive.

that CB kia tonychat's wife probably look too manly for most people's liking. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although tonychat always kaopeh kaobuh about us, i still respect him. because he is out of sg for whatever reason. i expect him to go through thick and thin with Thailand and its people which tonychat keep praising about. BUT, he come back to sg when Thailand got problem! what the fuck! tonychat, what the fuck are you doing!!! u r just a big mouth loser! when the going get tough! the tough get going! i think those choose to stay in sg are better than the coward tonychat!!! if i see u in person, i will spit on your face. ptui!!! :oIo:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow been in SG for so long still cannot raise boat fare as an illegal immigrant to Aussieland?

Still calling Stinkaporeans like yourself names? How pitiful and sad!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Loser ladyboy fuckbuddy low-life scum!

"Tonychat is the one kind of low-life worse than the bacteria that infests the shit that sinkies lay in the filthiest Changi Point public toilet!!!"

Tonychat has admitted (Freudian slip, I guess) that he is now in Sinkieland.

All eyes are now on Tonychat, whether he is prepared to walk the talk and demonstrate to us if he is as garang as his Thai counterparts. Or is Tonychat running away from the 'war zone' in Bangkok and is hiding among Sinkies - YES, you heard me, Sinkies ! - the people he detests most ?

What kind of people will hide behind the people he called 'cowards' ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back Tonychat !
Krung thep too hot for you to handle ?
Got anal fucked by the ah nehs and negros in Pratunam ? :p
Song bo ?
:biggrin: