• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the previous case, this whole thing came to attention of MHA when the waitress made an allegation about a Supt some years back. The other individual was closer to Peter Lim.

Paul's now working for Peter. CEO of a security entity.

When Paul's incident happened, many didn't know what to do. Referring to Ops Rm and uniformed officers. Allegation of OM. To arrest or not to arrest? Luckily for Paul, he was allowed to tender his resignation. Lots of 'negotiations' behind the scene to avoid a national embarrassment.
Imagine this - Commander arrested by his own officers for OM in his own police division. To place him in lock-up or allow him to rest in his office?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Scroo

Bertha Harlan put it the best, Any civil servant who accepts a pencil, pen or penis is assumed to be corrupt under the wide wording of the act. Please note that thus far the prosecution has acknowledged in court that they cannot proof NBG influenced, directed or had apart in any way in influencing the contracts for which CS was involved in when her role was that of a sub con and not a main con. They do not have to proof anything because the assumption is one of guilt with NBG offering a defense. which is why in this case even with a senior DPP and a weak hand they have just gone and hope NBG could not offer an adequate defense.

Corruption defined so loosely where no money changes hands, where the prosecution admits no direct or indirect influence on the contract in question , where NBG only sin was screwing a sub con manager is in my view a prosecutorial width hunt

Locke

prove (verb) vs proof (noun)

In your context, I believe it should be "They do not have to prove anything ...."

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paul's now working for Peter. CEO of a security entity.

When Paul's incident happened, many didn't know what to do. Referring to Ops Rm and uniformed officers. Allegation of OM. To arrest or not to arrest? Luckily for Paul, he was allowed to tender his resignation. Lots of 'negotiations' behind the scene to avoid a national embarrassment.
Imagine this - Commander arrested by his own officers for OM in his own police division. To place him in lock-up or allow him to rest in his office?

Brother, what is OM?
Was Paul a DAC (Tanglin Division)?
Are you serious that his own officers arrested him? with handcuffs?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, what is OM?
Was Paul a DAC (Tanglin Division)?
Are you serious that his own officers arrested him? with handcuffs?

Outrage of Modesty.

Was Supt when Comdr of Tanglin. If not for this case, DAC. His name was already on the promotion list. Aubeck Kam's batch. Far, far behind in terms of career progression.

No arrests made, no handcuffs. He should thank his HI for giving directions. All others froze when heard their Comdr became an accused.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main door opens at 8am.

Ok, I'll be there, I bring umbrella to shield my face and wear dark sunglasses and MU red cap.

Trial everyday or every Mon only? How come no one knows where to find the court schedule and
also the case documents. Using tax payers money to prosecute yet public has no public access website
to view the court documents.

I want to monitor the Peter Lim case and have to get the court case documents to do a bit of research first
before attend. Cannot rely on Yahoo News all the time.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I'll be there, I bring umbrella to shield my face and wear dark sunglasses and MU red cap.

Trial everyday or every Mon only? How come no one knows where to find the court schedule and
also the case documents. Using tax payers money to prosecute yet public has no public access website
to view the court documents.

I want to monitor the Peter Lim case and have to get the court case documents to do a bit of research first
before attend. Cannot rely on Yahoo News all the time.

trial everyday mon-fri

Last edited:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
door open at 8am but q form up early.if u die die wana have a seat in court room,must b early.tell us abt wat u see there.

I give FR if got juicy bits, cannot rely on CNA reporter saying court-room chuckles, but CNA say only, who knows true or not.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knowing the X-factor in securing a sponsorship deaL..

This woman certainLy have aLL it takes:

cecilia.jpg

From sungLasses, hair products, cosmetics, skin cares, outfits etcc..i am sure she's going pLaces; after aLL the triaLs & tabuLations are over for her..:smile:

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

NBG lucky that it is now 2012

see below

Straits Times
7 November 2003
Cop jailed, career over because of oral sex

A police sergeant has been jailed for two years and faces the sack after he was found guilty of having oral sex with a 16-year-old.

She was above the age of consent and agreed to perform the act, but Annis Abdullah, 27, of the Police Coast Guard, landed in court because oral sex is against the law.

The girl made a police report after the incident.

The court heard that they got to know each other through an Internet chatroom in March last year, met and kept in touch. On April 23 last year, she met him at the Jurong Entertainment Centre and he drove her to Chinese Garden Road where they engaged in heavy petting in the car. When he asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. She agreed to perform oral sex on him, but a week later she made a police report.

Lawyer Ismail Hamid pleaded for leniency, saying Annis did not force the teenager to perform oral sex. He was a first-time offender, the sole breadwinner for his family and engaged to be married.

But Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Wee Soon told the court earlier that as a law enforcer, Annis should have known better than to 'engage in carnal intercourse against the order of nature' with the girl.

District judge Wong Keen Onn agreed, and jailed him for two years yesterday.

He told Annis that as a serving police officer, he should have known what was right and wrong and his behaviour ought to have been exemplary.

A police spokesman said last night: 'We have no place for ill-
disciplined officers. We are taking disciplinary action with the view to terminating the services of the errant officer.'

Lawyers contacted yesterday said it was not common for cases of consensual oral sex to land up in court. But veteran criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan explained: 'The act by itself is an offence. It is not a question of consent or no consent. Even between consenting people, it is an offence.'

Technically, he said, a woman who performs the act can also be charged with helping to commit a crime, but he was not aware of any such case.

Criminal lawyer Sarbrinder Singh said: 'Cases of oral sex being brought to court are not common, simply because the nature of the act is such that it is almost always consensual.'

The maximum punishment for the offence is life imprisonment.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Knowing the X-factor in securing a sponsorship deaL..

Y start a thread then again on same topic again n again.not sianz meh like broken record player

M

Mdm Tang

Subhas on Oral Sex

Lawyers contacted yesterday said it was not common for cases of consensual oral sex to land up in court. But veteran criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan explained: 'The act by itself is an offence. It is not a question of consent or no consent. Even between consenting people, it is an offence.'

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Subhas on Oral Sex

meaning more charges for nbg?