• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about cars in Malaysia

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow , dun know who up my points for commenting a post in this thread ... thanks !
next time please leave down yr name ...

mai ke ke la, 100% sure is yr wuqi 哥哥.. titter.gif

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks crystal for the recommedation of ah bao. I just left my car there. Due to collection on saturday.
It really at a fraction of sg prices!

Anyone knows where i can catch the cw3 bus back to jurong east?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks crystal for the recommedation of ah bao. I just left my car there. Due to collection on saturday.

i think u can catch a CW3 at giant .
how much did he charge u ?
u so fast leh , i wanted to advise u to book appt with him to be the first car to do so that by end of the day u can collect ... no need to leave it there lor ...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

opp BI jusco(Mac)..got bus there, catch a person an ask..

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u can catch a CW3 at giant .
how much did he charge u ?
u so fast leh , i wanted to advise u to book appt with him to be the first car to do so that by end of the day u can collect ... no need to leave it there lor ...

yeah i walk over to giant and saw cw6 here. now waiting for cw3. No choice ah, i need my car asap, saturday collection is reasonable for me. i don't want to rush him in case job not so swee swee. plus i heard need to wait for paint to dry before driving to avoid dust particle sticking and bubbles. he charge RM630 for bonnet panel beating, bumper touch up, fixing headlights and spraypaint. i got it down to RM600..

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ever noticed that roads in JB are in extremely bad condition, and some are fairly new ones too.
The roads in and around the Sutera Mall are so full of potholes everywhere and some are very large ones too and this is a very new development!
The roads within the Aeon Shopping complex in Bukit Indah and Jalan Sutera Danga from Bestmart to Bukit Indah was like that too but had recently been repaved, wondering when potholes will start appearing again.
Those driving on the Pasir Gudang highway to and from Tebrau City needs to watchout those 1 metre wide potholes especially at night!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw anyone know is there absolute no way a Singaporean can drive a MY car to SG legally?

Last time, I saw on LTA website that if a singaporean can prove that he is working in Malaysia, he can get a permit to drive MY car to SG on occasions. Now I dont see that being posted in LTA website, so I am also not so sure now.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, I saw on LTA website that if a singaporean can prove that he is working in Malaysia, he can get a permit to drive MY car to SG on occasions. Now I dont see that being posted in LTA website, so I am also not so sure now.

yes I saw that too on LTA website. Recently went in to have a look and it seems to have been taken off. Probably too many enquiries that got them worried....

AADC6970

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess if i work in SG then theres no way?

yup, no way. i had asked the forum before and kindly confirmed by many. not even a Msian who is a SG PR can drive a Msia card into SG.
this makes sense actually as there are so many in this group.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life in JB without a car..

Personally I have not driven a car before and I do not intend to drive a car in the future.

Is JB very much livable city without driving a car?

I simply wonder........:rolleyes:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Life in JB without a car..

Personally I have not driven a car before and I do not intend to drive a car in the future.

Is JB very much livable city without driving a car?

I simply wonder........:rolleyes:

Difficult lah. Can always consider getting a cheap 2nd hand Msian car and hiring a local driver :wink: You wont be doing the driving :wink:

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Life in JB without a car..

you can get a cab most of the time but long term wise, is still cheaper to get a car