• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Town Council Deemed Guilty By SG Court

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1651293217_6dd8f5bff5.jpg

House kena sio, lau bu kena pak. :(

His house got burnt. His mum got whipped.

What happened to his sister?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Swee Say is part of the inner circle. I doubt they will sacrifice him
My guess is $8 cow. He already wanted out. So if lose, it will be his last service to them. If win it will be windfall. Unless he is too concern of his "reputation".

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is $8 cow. He already wanted out. So if lose, it will be his last service to them. If win it will be windfall. Unless he is too concern of his "reputation".

Khaw will be badly thrashed in Aljunied. TCH looks vulnerable in PRP GRC and will be badly mauled if sent to Aljunied.

so who can they send to Aljunied to stand a chance?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw will be badly thrashed in Aljunied. TCH looks vulnerable in PRP GRC and will be badly mauled if sent to Aljunied.

so who can they send to Aljunied to stand a chance?

Either the rear admirer from rsn or the rear doctor who decided to b son of aljunied.