• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aliens Have Landed And Multiplied - Singaporeans Slowly Cast Aside.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had this "opportunity" of visiting a "government" hospital recently for medical check-up.
I had to proceed to the Pharmacy to "buy" my prescribed medicine.
I stood in the queue.
Then came my turn and and I met my "saviour".
She was a Filipina who spoke so horribly that I could not even comprehend what the F*** she was talking.
She called an elderly Chinese by the name that was so horribly pronounced that she too started to laugh among her fellow "shorties".
That poor old men was in a wheel-chair and I could see the hurt on his face.
I took the opportunity of talking to him and he started cursing and swearing at the government for allowing such people in our midst.
He was a former grassroots leader and receipient of many "government awards".
He felt slighted at the way the "alien" treated him.
To make matters worse that alien was pregnant. Another "alien" was on the way.
That former "community-leader" told me that his own daughter is a pharmacist overseas and that his sons have no love for thbis country.
What a sad situation. Coming out from the mouth of a "community leader".
What has happened to us in SINGAPURA.
No one is rewarded. ONLY Foreigners.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had this "opportunity" of visiting a "government" hospital recently for medical check-up.
I had to proceed to the Pharmacy to "buy" my prescribed medicine.
I stood in the queue.
Then came my turn and and I met my "saviour".
She was a Filipina who spoke so horribly that I could not even comprehend what the F*** she was talking.
She called an elderly Chinese by the name that was so horribly pronounced that she too started to laugh among her fellow "shorties".That poor old men was in a wheel-chair and I could see the hurt on his face.
I took the opportunity of talking to him and he started cursing and swearing at the government for allowing such people in our midst.
He was a former grassroots leader and receipient of many "government awards".
He felt slighted at the way the "alien" treated him.
To make matters worse that alien was pregnant. Another "alien" was on the way.
That former "community-leader" told me that his own daughter is a pharmacist overseas and that his sons have no love for thbis country.
What a sad situation. Coming out from the mouth of a "community leader".
What has happened to us in SINGAPURA.
No one is rewarded. ONLY Foreigners.

In fark What upset me MOST was as to how she called that poor man's name and then started laughing out loudly.
These foreigners do not have Basic Courtesy.
They forgot that they are here at the expense of Singaporeans.