• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should keep on posting because by not doing so then he showed that he is only concerned about rep points. :biggrin:

She pte. msg. me once, asking for help and points after she got attacked. I replied I pity but sorry, you have to post a good essay or joke before I can give points. Never heard from her ever since, when pte. msg. or open forum. If you think she's a he, well, up to you, but I think she sounds alright to me, but too bad, I can't give her points just because I think she's a she. Same criteria. A good essay or a good joke, I don't care he, she or ladyboy, you'll get points from me.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She pte. msg. me once, asking for help and points after she got attacked. I replied I pity but sorry, you have to post a good essay or joke before I can give points. Never heard from her ever since, when pte. msg. or open forum. If you think she's a he, well, up to you, but I think she sounds alright to me, but too bad, I can't give her points just because I think she's a she. Same criteria. A good essay or a good joke, I don't care he, she or ladyboy, you'll get points from me.

Gosh. PM for points. All the signs of a clone. Are you really that naive? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gosh. PM for points. All the signs of a clone. Are you really that naive? :biggrin:

Like I've said, it's the song not the singer, it's the message, not the messager, 对事不对人。I look at the content of the posting, regardless of who's the poster.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

you even pm to talk to yourself :eek:

everybody, ramseth is sick and needs help, not condemnation. :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
your group are the extremists in TCSS. you guys do it in so many and any types of threads. must control a bit lah. some threads can talk cock. some threads deserve more serious discussions so don't disturb it. hope you get my point.

Throughout the whole episode of banning because of TCSS, this posting of yours makes the most sense and is impartial as well. I accept your reasoning brother. From now onwards, I will only start to TCSS in threads that the seniors are already TCSSing. How's that? :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro.....i disagree leh. In real life a lot of things go on around us that can irritate and distract. The trick is to disregard the hocus pocus and focus on what you think is important.

Its the same in the forum and on the threads. Some want to talk serious ...thats fine....but some want to TCSS ...which should be allowed on the same thread too. The serious guys have just got to filter our garbage out . If this was not acceptable then BosSam would have already taken steps to ensure that.

If we did this in the more serious Political Folder then we would be impertinent...and i would be the first to admit that.

I see no reason why we cant TCSS in this part of the forum and contribute to the liveliness and fun here. I have big enough doses of seriousness in real life.

Throughout the whole episode of banning because of TCSS, this posting of yours makes the most sense and is impartial as well. I accept your reasoning brother. From now onwards, I will only start to TCSS in threads that the seniors are already TCSSing. How's that? :biggrin:

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with bro erection. want to tcss in whatever thread just go ahead. want to post serious stuff in whatever thread go ahead too. as long as dont post geylanguncle type of pics is ok.

if alamaking, raiders etc is banned for tcss, then why tonychat is never ban for his nonsense?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro.....i disagree leh. In real life a lot of things go on around us that can irritate and distract. The trick is to disregard the hocus pocus and focus on what you think is important.

Its the same in the forum and on the threads. Some want to talk serious ...thats fine....but some want to TCSS ...which should be allowed on the same thread too. The serious guys have just got to filter our garbage out . If this was not acceptable then BosSam would have already taken steps to ensure that.

Then why were we banned for TCSS? I always play by the above rule you mentioned. When I post in JB forum, you don't see me TCSS. I talk and ask nicely there. Precisely because this folder here is for cowboys to show hand, that's what made me so pissed off when I got banned and the reason was TCSS when so many high powered samsters were doing the same.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why were we banned for TCSS? I always play by the above rule you mentioned. When I post in JB forum, you don't see me TCSS. I talk and ask nicely there. Precisely because this folder here is for cowboys to show hand, that's what made me so pissed off when I got banned and the reason was TCSS when so many high powered samsters were doing the same.

bro raider,

i missed that part when you and the rest were banned. you were banned for less than 24hours right? that means boss sam reinstate you after that supermod banned you?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good point bro...but even if tony is banned....banning good natured and harmless TCSS is not correect

i agree with bro erection. want to tcss in whatever thread just go ahead. want to post serious stuff in whatever thread go ahead too. as long as dont post geylanguncle type of pics is ok.

if alamaking, raiders etc is banned for tcss, then why tonychat is never ban for his nonsense?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro raider,

i missed that part when you and the rest were banned. you were banned for less than 24hours right? that means boss sam reinstate you after that supermod banned you?

Until now, Sam has not come out to say who did the banning and the unbanning. Yes, banned for a few hours.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
personally i think its not BosSam who banned you ...its the new guy.

This new guy is probably learning the ropes of what to allow/disallow ...he will soon find his level with guidance from BosSam.

You can see him/her in action even now.....go look in the Rubbish heap....Jah's posts are there.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
personally i think its not BosSam who banned you ...its the new guy.

This new guy is probably learning the ropes of what to allow/disallow ...he will soon find his level with guidance from BosSam.

You can see him/her in action even now.....go look in the Rubbish heap....Jah's posts are there.

Jah is going to jump soon. That supermodel just put his posting under the heading "Rubbish" :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if im not wrong the supermod is not a new guy ...:wink: . hes one of the brothers here :wink:

I said the same thing last night brother. Anyway, not many people write their "of" in the middle of the sentence like this ---> Of

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes...thats my point. Jah posts are in the rubbish heap not because of his new avatar i am sure.

So this newly appointed supermod threw them there because of the content.....but BosSam never did this.

I dont always agree with what Jah posts but he has got a right to say what he wants to a certain extent.

To throw ALL his posts there is unfair to Jah.

Jah is going to jump soon. That supermodel just put his posting under the heading "Rubbish" :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I said the same thing last night brother. Anyway, not many people write their "of" in the middle of the sentence like this ---> Of

bro...you also think the super mod is not a new guy ? anyway i have a feeling someone will expose supermod ID soon :wink:

Last edited: