• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AirAsia Tan Sri Anthony Francis "Tony" Fernandes, CBE (born 30 April 1964)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many in this forum have already said that you are brainless. Initially, I still give you the benefit of doubt, but now I truly believe them. Always trying to advocate and incite chaos and riots in Sinkie Land. You try to do that in your Boleh Land and see if Najib's repealed ISA act will put in the Kajang prison for life. You don't even have a chance to fuck your mother by then. Tiu Leh Lou Mou Lah.

oh oh..after being reveal how stupid you are, you come to be in the defensive mode..how sad for PAP losers like you..

who gives a shit what bullshit doubt you are giving... i am here to bash the PAP IB, you post one time, i bash you one time..get it?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh oh..after being reveal how stupid you are, you come to be in the defensive mode..how sad for PAP losers like you..

who gives a shit what bullshit doubt you are giving... i am here to bash the PAP IB, you post one time, i bash you one time..get it?

Hello Jiu Hu kia Tonyhcat,

Singapore politics is none of your business. Why don't you fuck home to matland and whack your UMNO masters?

You are your parents are afraid of UMNO or what? Or maybe your parents do enjoy getting screwed by UMNO since 1952. Bending down and getting screw by UMNO, their Ah Neh buddies from MIC and MCA.

BN (UMNO, MIC Ah Nehs, MCA etc) screwed your parents long time, deep and hard. So what are you doing about this? Ball-less to protest? Waiting for Chinese New Year?

What a loser jiu hu kia!!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 146

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Jiu Hu kia Tonyhcat,

Singapore politics is none of your business. Why don't you fuck home to matland and whack your UMNO masters?

You are your parents are afraid of UMNO or what? Or maybe your parents do enjoy getting screwed by UMNO since 1952. Bending down and getting screw by UMNO, their Ah Neh buddies from MIC and MCA.

BN (UMNO, MIC Ah Nehs, MCA etc) screwed your parents long time, deep and hard. So what are you doing about this? Ball-less to protest? Waiting for Chinese New Year?

What a loser jiu hu kia!!

Oh hello, did you eat pork at your mosque today?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh hello, did you eat pork at your mosque today?

I did eat pork woh! Delicious. You wanna try some? Any balls to taste it? No balls to eat pork?

Did you eat beef at your Hindu temple today?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is batu pahat??? i stay in Melbourne now.

Jiu hu kia, cannot produce passport and still claim you are Aussie right?

Anyway you can claim to take yourself out of jiu hu, but you cannot take the jiu hu kia out of yourself!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 1 time when I was in the Surabaya Juanda Airport, I forgot to retrieve my PDA during the security screening. Just within a minute I returned to ask for it, but it was already gone. I asked the security personnels if they have seen it, everyone said NO.

Is it any better in Spore:confused:
In Spore I left my phone on a table & when I returned it was gone:(

At many food courts there are signs & posters warning you of "thieves". Many shops & malls have life size pictures of a policeman warning against shoplifting. It is now common to see those signs put up by the police advertising break ins, ah long activities, thefts,... There are also many foreigners committing murders.

If the PAP are going to let any Tom, Dick or Harry into the country we shouldn't be surprised by the increase in crime. Many of these foreigners are from poor 3rd world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

At many food courts there are signs & posters warning you of "thieves". Many shops & malls have life size pictures of a policeman warning against shoplifting. It is now common to see those signs put up by the police advertising break ins, ah long activities, thefts,... There are also many foreigners committing murders.

If the PAP are going to let any Tom, Dick or Harry into the country we shouldn't be surprised by the increase in crime. Many of these foreigners are from poor 3rd world.

You believe his shit??? why not he say he lost his laptop, tablet and phone together, and then a car is lost too. oh pls....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe his shit??? why not he say he lost his laptop, tablet and phone together, and then a car is lost too. oh pls....
At least I didn't lost my balls. Unlike you, always asking people to protest, riots, but you just hide behind the fucking keyboard. Tonychat, you are not only a motherfucker in this forum, but also a sick bastard.

You whack and fuck your mother until her chow pussy is bleeding is already bad enough, but you still want to instigate others to do the same. You're such an evil indeed, worse than that Keling Tony F.

May the New Year brings you tons of disaster to you and your family.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least I didn't lost my balls. Unlike you, always asking people to protest, riots, but you just hide behind the fucking keyboard. Tonychat, you are not only a motherfucker in this forum, but also a sick bastard.

You whack and fuck your mother until her chow pussy is bleeding is already bad enough, but you still want to instigate others to do the same. You're such an evil indeed, worse than that Keling Tony F.

May the New Year brings you tons of disaster to you and your family.

PAP ib shit feeling so sore after getting busted..
Selling ur mother's Chee buy to your PAP master is an honourable thing to you.. Just admit it.. That is what your mother taught you since young.. Sell your soul, ass and Chee buy for money.. Pathetic sinkie shit loser.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hu kia, cannot produce passport and still claim you are Aussie right?

Anyway you can claim to take yourself out of jiu hu, but you cannot take the jiu hu kia out of yourself!
This bastard talk cock only lah. He should know very well, boh siong kong simi lan cheow wei? He can also claim that he's on the moon now. At least write his Nick on a paper and take it with a picture of his location in the background. A simple task like that also must need me to teach him. Fuck to this bastard.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP ib shit feeling so sore after getting busted..
Selling ur mother's Chee buy to your PAP master is an honourable thing to you.. Just admit it.. That is what your mother taught you since young.. Sell your soul, ass and Chee buy for money.. Pathetic sinkie shit loser.

Bloody ball less m&d kia. No wonder your brain is full of m&d. Go and fuck your Sultan's wives lah instead of interfering with Sinkie politics. By the way, you would have to cut your cock's foreskin (aka circumcised) first before you're allowed entry. And remember, no babi for the next 10 days at least, otherwise, you and your whole family will be cursed for the next 100 years. Just like AirAsia flying without a permit and ............

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody ball less m&d kia. No wonder your brain is full of m&d. Go and fuck your Sultan's wives lah instead of interfering with Sinkie politics.

Exactly, he has no balls to protest, not in Singapore nor matland.

He only dare to KPKB behind his PC while mocking others for being ball-less.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, he has no balls to protest, not in Singapore nor matland.
His balls may have got sucked back into his mother's chow pussy when he was cumming inside her. His mother will scream: Oh Shhiit, Tooonnnniiii, I'm cuuummmmminnggg.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only dare to KPKB behind his PC while mocking others for being ball-less.
This bastard has indeed gone too far. I remembered his posts on Roy Ngerng previously, always instigating for protests and riotings at Hong Lim Park. This kind of bastard must be shot 10 times to certify that he's indeed dead and not only that, all his family members must go as well. No one is to be left behind.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming back to the topic, now that the flight is unauthorized, insurance claims will be a big issue. If the families of the deceased will get together to file their claims, that Keling Shit is really going to shit in his pants now. He is many times worse than those in MAS. At least MAS don't cheat like this Keling Shit.

Those holding AirAsia shares will be having a sleepless night tonight because I expect the shares to fall at least 10% tomorrow at the start of trading at the KLSE.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This bastard has indeed gone too far. I remembered his posts on Roy Ngerng previously, always instigating for protests and riotings at Hong Lim Park. This kind of bastard must be shot 10 times to certify that he's indeed dead and not only that, all his family members must go as well. No one is to be left behind.

He talk a lot of cock, but no balls to protest himself.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everywhere's the same lah. When I was in Milan outside the Duomo Cathedral. I was helping my m&d clients to take photos and suddenly 2 black Africans walked over to snatch their small luggage which was left on the floor nearby. Luckily 1 of us saw it, shouted and gave chase. Upon realizing that they were being pursued, they immediately drop away the luggage and ran down into the Metro station.

Last edited: